Turns out

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
joey
Basic Member
Lobby Username: joey

Re: Turns out

Post by joey »

hey kazter me and tool lost about 150 games to get demoted to bronze on league for you to join us ^_^ cant let a fellow ee player feel shitty ya know :thumbsupr:

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

aww too bad he cant get good at any other game because the competition is too high. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

Turns out... kazter's very quiet lately :lol:

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

What's there to reply to? Joey's indy f11 45 or shade's lame attempt to insult me by going into his archives to find a game print screen where he won.. Not only did he have to go all the way back to 2009, but the best he could find was a one sided 4vs4 team game..
Not to mention this idea that when joey was good (doubtful, but let's go along with it) he played liga with players twice as good as sam, krass and me... When pressed on who exactly that would be Joey said "wes and skulls". I see no point discussing liga with someone this clueless.
Just an FYI, the only old player to ever come back and actually compete in liga was BONES, and I doubt he'd consider himself better, not to mention twice as good.

Constantly complaining and bitching about mortars is now sarcasm? I've never heard about chronical sarcastic bitching-syndrom and I'm no doctor, but I think you were just a crybaby.

Oh and since you failed so hard in this game, you thought it would be a good idea to switch to an entirely different game that I've only played a couple of weekends and brag about being better there?
"Yo Joey, I'll let you play soccer while my hands are tied to my back so you're not gonna feel so bad" You see on ridiculously pointless this is?

OH and I guess me and you have a different definition of an all set player. You call an all set player someone who from time to time played the different settings, while I look at an all set player as someone who is actually good in all sets.
Kirac and lavanger are all set players.
Joey and Tool are Mod TL players who from time to time get lost in a "p2n average" game.

Anyway, this was not about oldschool vs newschool or whatever else you're changing this to next.
You logged on trashtalking everyone still around saying all are shit and you can beat everybody easily. After a day of mod tl you started getting dominated, and in the end you knew you had no chance of winning and were so salty you started crying and bitching.
I've always found it funny to straight up shut down the older arrogant players who come back thinking they're all that, and leaving them shattered.
And dont think anybody believes this "idc"-attitude you're having now after all that crying. It's pathetic.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

lol indy f11 45? nah kid that was just a proposal to remind you of your childhood ee days. ill gladly crush you in indy tl or sh. thats what i mentioned. i'm sorry your a very selected reader/listener (must be why your a cashier at a suit shop) anywho, we have all seen you micro in your youtube highlightin and clickin them units lmao. spamming useless hotkeys. your trash kid i'm sorry to say but the truth hurts :lol: mod tl players? hm sorry you must have been still suckin on pacifiers or possibly toy shaped dicks to realize who played what. maybe even stuck in them mid sh no rush 45 games for hours? not sure kiddo p2n average game? u say that like you come from eec! LOL kid you are nothing but an adopted aoc player who claims to be an eec player(LOL) i remember when you actually started getting "decent" at p2(space) getting crushed by CO players on the daily. man not much else to prove here i guess you can continue hiding your true past and never accept what you actually are. a watered down scrub sitting under a sink full of dishes. sorry bud. i wouldnt think to highly of yourself... assuming why your still working minimum wage trying to claim your title as best ee player. time to move on kid you are not and never will be the best :thumbsupl: :mrgreen: i mean just replay your pathetic youtube video's you may understand why :tongue:

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

kid must not be able to sleep unless he puts his mind to thinking he can actually beat wes lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by joey on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BigRon

Post by BigRon »

"kazter was pretty average until everyone stopped playing"
a wise man once said.
Attachments
ecupwinner.jpg
58618_434585194500_5889295_n.jpg

BigRon

Post by BigRon »

Arntzen wrote:shade's lame attempt to insult me by going into his archives to find a game print screen where he won.. Not only did he have to go all the way back to 2009, but the best he could find was a one sided 4vs4 team game..

hahahaha someones offended

oh look 2012 and EEC :shock:
Attachments
EE045.jpg
EE024.jpg
EE019.jpg
EE016.jpg

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

:roll: :lol: :lol: :ncool: :mrgreen: KO'D

TzarKosta
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: TzarKosta

Post by TzarKosta »

Oldschool newschool does not count
The best players can only be determined at a tournament everything else is bullshit!
And Arntzen has won the most tournaments so he is currently the best player of all time!
So kneel down Noobs!!

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Talking to Joey reminds me of this quote: "The Amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it".
I could refute everything, but that would just take too long and too much effort. You keep going back to the past as if though that has anything to do with the present.
I'll play you in indy aoc once you admit you're too scared to face me in modern.

And as I said earlier about why posting videos showing how you play on youtube is the last thing you should do if your goal is to brag. If it wasn't for youtube you'd probably get away with believing wes aka your suprime RoK leader was this super amazing player. Unfortunately this is around:

To BigRon, this quote still stands:
Arntzen wrote:shade's lame attempt to insult me by going into his archives to find a game print screen where he won..
Taking printscreens of wins against someone means that win meant something to you. I could never imagine taking a print screen after playing you, because what in the world would be the point of doing so?

Of course if anyone wanted to prove themselves they could easily logon and play me, if it's a series like best of 3 or best of 5 it would be even more credible. But you keyboard warriors are too comfortable in your little "I am/used to be an expert"-bubble and would, like joey's been doing recently, rather sit and observe my 1vs1s for a whole day than to actually play me.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

BigRon

Post by BigRon »

love the way he's trying to justify himself, poor soul :tongue:

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

damn nice youtube vid man, shows epic winning some random game, what a fucking trash player.
mhm?!?

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Post by Oldspice »

Arguing is retarded. You lads need to settle this in game, and if you are the loser, you must submit to the greater player. This is how the world should work, and we would have order.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Tzar, your tournaments don't prove who's the best. The only true way to find out who is the best are by participating in MANNI'S WORLDCUPS
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”