Turns out

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
TzarKosta
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: TzarKosta

Re: Turns out

Post by TzarKosta »

Not just my tournaments but every tournament who has taken place Where a player has won
Should deserve respect I've summarized on the hall of fame What I researched!
I do not know manis world cup Show me that.

_DavE_
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_DavE_

Post by _DavE_ »

Man.. what have I missed here!

I'm sure Zen doesn't need any help in defending himself but I'll put my input in..

Yes, there may be at times, some things that Zen does that I wouldn't do myself because I may not particularly agree with, but it doesn't take away anything from his ability.

I'll keep this short and sweet, Joey you are an absolute nobody who just enjoys the drama and trash talking and you could never reach Zen's level on EE.

Just bare in mind, this is coming from someone who isn't exactly Zen's number one fan, but when it comes to ability, there is no denying he is up there with Krass and Samuel as the best players to ever play this game.

joey
Basic Member
Lobby Username: joey

Post by joey »

Dave a shitty 1 set aoc player(barely makin' it on live servers), along with kazter, an no rush 45 mid dm aoc player commenting on members of their own shitty clan on a dead game being the best players. lol. if _be, ras, wes, lion, couple other vie, rok and ws players were in their prime would crush any of your clan members with ease. enough said. lmfao that is all. i'm done speaking with you hollow headed morons. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: *yawn*

_DavE_
Advanced Member

Post by _DavE_ »

Barely making it on live servers? No, I was only voted by my fellow midsh players as being the best mid sh player for a few years....

As for calling me a one sett player, this just about shows your lack of knowledge.

And as for lion, I beat him numerous times in Mid sh.

You really have no idea what you're talking about.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

only things I remember about Dave is fake cancer and losing to f-tek in liga. :wink:
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

_DavE_
Advanced Member

Post by _DavE_ »

Losing to f tek in Liga.... LOOOOL.

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”