Hey guys very oldskool player dropping by to say hello.

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
Stoned_Again
Lurker
Lobby Username: Stoned_Again

Hey guys very oldskool player dropping by to say hello.

Post by Stoned_Again »

Hi guys abit of a long shot I know but I've just stumbled over this site and it brings back some awesome memories, not sure if anyone is about that I used to clan with that would remember me, but I started playing from the beginning of EE with clans such as ¤AI¤ then later moving to devildogs. Was teamed with a couple clans during my time playing AOC such ZoE and _ViE_ but really enjoyed my time the most when I moved to symbols.

I stopped playing in 2006 after playing nearly everyday all day for 5 years because resource glitch abuse was rife at the time and ruined the game for me so I went and joined the counter strike community; some of my best know alias's were white_shark, §†ºŇèÐ_ẲģªÏŇ, Mr.White.

Just wondering if any old timers still play that might want a game

Richardfoste
Forum Noob
Xfire: Richardfoste
Lobby Username: Richardfoste

Hey guys very oldskool player dropping by to say hello

Post by Richardfoste »

Hey guys, just dropped in to say hello. I havent been on much. Bought a PS3, but as soon as the newness wears off Ill be back to playing UT99 I am sure.

Thanks again for running such an awesome server

Icestorm2
Intermediate Member

Re: Hey guys very oldskool player dropping by to say hello.

Post by Icestorm2 »

Yeah I remember playing Indy TL with you, Sarge and the various colored dragons a lot back in '03.

3x0du5
Lurker
Lobby Username: 3x0du5

Post by 3x0du5 »

Hey guys! I'm old school player. my name was exodus and I was also STONEWALL. I played alot of mod tl. i was in clans like corrupt and Ai for a bit. along with a few other I have a hard time remembering the names. I definitely reminisce about the good old days. its impossible to find another game like ee was. with the tight community and great designed RTS! I mostly play league of legends these days... just wanted to reach out and see if anyone on here remembers me and get back in touch with old friends!

Locodoco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Locodoco_

Post by Locodoco »

3x0du5 wrote:Hey guys! I'm old school player. my name was exodus and I was also STONEWALL. I played alot of mod tl. i was in clans like corrupt and Ai for a bit. along with a few other I have a hard time remembering the names. I definitely reminisce about the good old days. its impossible to find another game like ee was. with the tight community and great designed RTS! I mostly play league of legends these days... just wanted to reach out and see if anyone on here remembers me and get back in touch with old friends!
Hey! EEC still active and so is AoC sometimes , we can maybe pull some Mod TL games with good players!
pody: eC .. is etc for what ?
_[eC]_Arntzen_: european cunts
pody: ahh .. ok bro
_[eC]_Arntzen_: np
_[eC]_Arntzen_: :)

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Find me in Discord for some mod/indy tl.

Ironknucklezz
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: IronKnucklezZ

Post by Ironknucklezz »

Stone wall looks very familiar. anyone recognize me from back in the day? IronKnucklezZ? its been such a long time man i havnt played in so long and im trying to get this to work but im having no luck so far.

TheFool
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: TheFool

Post by TheFool »

Definitely like a year late on this thread, but I stumbled across this forum again randomly. I remember you Stoned and definitely remember stonewall. Lots of good times with all the good clans in Mod TL.

Eagle Strike
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Eagle Strike

Post by Eagle Strike »

Stoned Again, I definitely remember you. I played as ☼AI☼ Bad Doggy back then. I have downloaded NeoEE patch and am playing again under the name MattyIce. I remember playing with Stonewall as well. You were in {New Age} clan at the time.

Some other players that I still remember playing Mod TL with:

Joppa
Roland New Age
pYccY
TooL_
goober of death
FoRcE FieLd
NINO
AI Sniper
AI zootematix
AI OmEgA SuPrEmE
AI dT
AI Mblastr
AI Bonescorpion
AI avatar
AI ~MEXICO~
AI *popcorn*
AI JUGGERNAUT
AI SLY GUY

ZoS_Sandman
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: ZoS_Sandman

Post by ZoS_Sandman »

Piggybacking on this to say hi as well! I was in symbols as well as -oxSandmanxo-

Haven't played for years but still think about the game all the time! I see Icestorm still posts on here (nice to see you!). Does anyone know what Eeralf, Pyro, Buttfreek, Alex, Default, ZuesII et al. are all up to nowadays?

gla_jo
Novice Member
Lobby Username: buttfreek

Post by gla_jo »

ZoS_Sandman wrote:Piggybacking on this to say hi as well! I was in symbols as well as -oxSandmanxo-

Haven't played for years but still think about the game all the time! I see Icestorm still posts on here (nice to see you!). Does anyone know what Eeralf, Pyro, Buttfreek, Alex, Default, ZuesII et al. are all up to nowadays?
Buttfreek right here. Howdy!

jazzdeo
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: jazzdeo

Post by jazzdeo »

I just got a spam e-mail from this site. have not thought about this games in years. So, checked in and remember everyone on this list as AI OmEgA SuPrEmE was me :lol: I do remember Stonewall from earlier. He was leader of USAF my 1st clan, if he's the same player. If not I do remember the player from those other clans, but I think he's the same person. Bonescoprion and Mexico have steam accounts. I have them on my friends list. Nice seeing those names again. They sure don't make RTS like EE AOC anymore. Peace.

Joppa
Roland New Age
pYccY
TooL_
goober of death
FoRcE FieLd
NINO
AI Sniper
AI zootematix
AI OmEgA SuPrEmE
AI dT
AI Mblastr
AI Bonescorpion
AI avatar
AI ~MEXICO~
AI *popcorn*
AI JUGGERNAUT
AI SLY GUY

Clouds
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Clouds

Post by Clouds »

ZoS_Sandman wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:21 pm
Piggybacking on this to say hi as well! I was in symbols as well as -oxSandmanxo-

"Pyro" is very busy with business, among other things. I hope you you are doing well. Feel free to drop me a line in discord, I will eventually respond when I have time.

Clouds#9354

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”