: : New RMS Please : :

Only for talk specifically about the Art of Conquest expansion.
bradleybrand
Novice Member
Xfire: ogel123
Lobby Username: bradleybrand

: : New RMS Please : :

Post by bradleybrand »

Hey guys, I'm still after some new Random Map Scripts. Sadly, I don't have the skills to make my own. New ideas come to mind like a combination of Trench DrOrange and Team Islands - so that those on the same team share a TrenchDrOrange style map.

Whilst there is a collection of maps, there is only a few I seem to like such as: Archipelago v2, Axorath's Continents, Continents_2-Dr Orange and Trench-DrOrange (to a degree). I've never tried, but maps like Winterland and Treasure Island look interesting but Winterland has many mines and Treasure Island has 1 middle island with many mines.

As for the Team Islands RMS, my game seems to crash whenever I try these. I think there is problems within the script for certain amounts of players, perhaps those with the skills can look into it. I like the idea of 2 people on the same team sharing an island as long as their starting locations have some distance between, so there is no disagreements of who owns what mines.

This would be even more technical, maybe not possible. I would love something on the web browser when you could manually enter how many kinds of mines you want, the amount of mountains, the water, etc. The map type, such as if it's islands, continental, etc, then have the browser generate a script for you based on inputting information.

In short - new maps would be great.
B. Brand

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Re: : : New RMS Please : :

Post by P-51 »

I agree. I would like to see more. The quality of random map generation is one of the features that makes EE stand out from other RTS games. I'm not sure if the people who made those are around anymore.

drummerboybrett
Lurker
Lobby Username: drummerboybrett

Re: : : New RMS Please : :

Post by drummerboybrett »

I agree :)
- drummerboybrett

Return to “EE: AoC Discussion”