Open Discussion Regarding the Lobby Rules

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
peow130
Noob @ Everything

Re: Open Discussion Regarding the Lobby Rules

Post by peow130 »

KILLERS_Daniel wrote:
I don't see how you don't understand that they (the staff) are collecting information that they have no right to collect. If they want to do that they must do how sierra did. Give a personal ID to yourself when you register, and give the ID up when you log into the lobby so that they (the staff) are certain that you are indeed the one playing with your tag. This way they are entitled to ban/mute/kick.

The ID provided is your own ID. The information the collect is ours. There is a significant difference between these two things. "Great Enterprise" tried to do this with a CPU, but they couldnt due to the possibility of an invasion of privacy.

There are roughly 110 users in the lobby, not counting double, triple, or even more accounts. Some play poker. Somebody is always spamming to play poker, and somebody is always annoyed by the spam. Nobody had posted anything like this before, where critiqueing the rules would be a possibility. There were many protests to the rules in the ban/mute section.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Neotje
Intermediate Member

Post by Neotje »

I would just like to see the bantimes adjusted to a maximum time and a minimum time (like in just about any law).
Also i would really appreciate it if there would be more adjustions up or down depending on the circumstances (so within the range of the ban guidelines).

I really have the idea that all bans are just plain 'guideline' but the guidelines allso state that bantimes will be adjusted up/down depending on the circumstances. But hey maybe i'm too "Dutch".

[Edit]
Allmost forgot this:
You guys must add some extra lines to the ban guidelines concidering the Poker client. (since u can use it without running the lobby client).

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

All rules in the lobby also apply in the poker service. Surely if you're that concerned about it, I'll add a clause to the ToU.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

ban lengths are 48 hrs to permanant

just from what ive seen but as with any site the max is always permanant lol

Neotje
Intermediate Member

Post by Neotje »

Yes, but my idea was more if lobby mute means poker mute (if possible offcourse ;) ) and if lobby ban means poker ban...
I can allso think of reasons of bans by wich there should not be a poker ban/mute, and other things u can better mute/ban at both locations. (So u should allso add them to the guidelines)

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Ya know, not for nothin but, this is not a corporation, it's not a company that operates under strict guidelines of assumed responsibility, this is not Sierra, Activision, or VU. This is an application that a couple of former players (Nuckin and Nola) put together so that the rest of us would be able to keep playing our game. I see all this crap about rules being clearer, and punishments falling in line with national laws, and quite frankly I think it’s ridiculous. You want to use this app than fine, you are more than welcome to do so, just don’t be a dick. You want to be a dick you’re gonna pay the price. Nuckin and Nola have invited us all into THEIR “home” with the understanding that we will all behave ourselves accordingly. If you cannot behave, if you start fights with their other GUESTS, if you break their furniture, if you piss in their potted plants, insult them or their home, or act like a tool in general, they have every right in the world to toss your ass out and they don’t need to explain themselves to you. They don’t need to post a litany of rules and regulations, but they have anyway. Yet people still bitch and cry that the rules aren’t clear, or that their freedoms are being infringed upon. How about I come over to your house and take a shit on your coffee table then tell you that my freedom of expression is being curtailed when you call the cops to have me removed from your house. Get over it, you really shouldn’t need to be told how to behave, told what is and what is not acceptable. Most people have no problems understanding such simple concepts, but I find it really, really sad that so many people feel they do need to be told what is and what is not acceptable behavior.

BaBoon*
Novice Member
Lobby Username: -Apocalypse-Baboon-

Post by BaBoon* »

I mean yes , this is an discussion for these things. BUT i want remind you thats Nucking Futs pay money for this lobby and it was a mass of work that YOU can play now , especially you KILLERS_Daniel. If you do not accept what the moderators are doing then just leave the lobby, i see your proplem in this case. But I can not understand why you go in the lobby when you are so "pissed of about it" . And in my oppinion the lobby wont work without moderators and we should accept the rules and play with it. :D

KILLERS_Daniel
Retarded Troll (Don't feed me)

Post by KILLERS_Daniel »

BaBoon* wrote:I especially you KILLERS_Daniel. If you do not accept what the moderators are doing then just leave the lobby, i see your proplem in this case. But I can not understand why you go in the lobby when you are so "pissed of about it" . And in my oppinion the lobby wont work without moderators and we should accept the rules and play with it. :D
You have drunk man... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Did you read in my post that i didn't accept the moderator?
......here Moderators have the opportunity to punish ....
Did u read that i din't give thank-you to Nukin or other man ?

Read post to Trinità 'mute'
the work done by Nuckin is commendable and superlative
Lol

Before put guilty some read and don't drink :?

Sorry i break the promise about don't write here anymore, but this is really too ! :?
Last edited by KILLERS_Daniel on Fri May 08, 2009 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

BaBoon*
Novice Member

Post by BaBoon* »

I read all of your post and you say everytime the same ... thats the old lobby was better and that the moderators take informations they not allow. And in this case if you dont want thats they see your information of your user name ( realy hard information ) than pls leave the lobby and do not discuss here about this not important thing. And i am realy not in the mode to discuss with you about this because you did not thank the moderators with your psot and not the admins. The main thing you wanted to tell us is that the moderators are not in the right with seeing you "personal" information. And in this case it is unexaptable so just let them do their job and be ok with it or not :!: :!: :!:

AND i am just talking about the post in this topic not of any others
Last edited by BaBoon* on Fri May 08, 2009 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

KILLERS_Daniel
Retarded Troll (Don't feed me)

Post by KILLERS_Daniel »

BaBoon* wrote:I read all of your post and you say everytime the same ... thats the old lobby was better and that the moderators take informations they not allow. And in this case if you dont want thats they see your information of your user name ( realy hard information ) than pls leave the lobby and do not discuss here about this not important thing. And i am realy not in the mode to discuss with you about this because you did not thank the moderators with your psot and not the admins. The main thing you wanted to tell us is that the moderators are not in the right with seeing you "personal" information. And in this case it is unexaptable so just let them do their job and be ok with it or not :!: :!: :!:
Go to play poker is a game ok for your mind!

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

you guys are hurting my brain

BaBoon*
Novice Member

Post by BaBoon* »

Exactly !

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

So... Spam warrents a 48 hour mute, fine. Asking to see the proof of this warrents a 5 day additional mute? Would someone care to explain me the reason for this?
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Captain Nemo wrote:So... Spam warrents a 48 hour mute, fine. Asking to see the proof of this warrents a 5 day additional mute? Would someone care to explain me the reason for this?
Who was muted for 48 hours for spamming? Who was muted an additional 5 days for "asking for proof"? Try not to just toss out random, questions that have zero basis in fact please. No one can explain to you something that has not happened. If you have a legitimate situation to discuss then feel free, but don't just make things up. Thanks.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

are u making fun of the fact the topic was deleted? Are u denying it ever excisted?
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Return to “EE General Discussion”