Open Discussion Regarding the Lobby Rules

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Re: Open Discussion Regarding the Lobby Rules

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Captain Nemo wrote:are u making fun of the fact the topic was deleted? Are u denying it ever excisted?
I am making fun of nothing, nor am I denying anything. As usual nemo, you make posts were nobody knows what you are talking about. Either explain yourself or go away.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

this case: http://www.eeaocforums.thvhosting.net/i ... #entry6642

Whole topic has been deleted it appears. Or moved elsewhere I can't find it.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

And what does that drivel have to do with:
Captain Nemo wrote:So... Spam warrents a 48 hour mute, fine. Asking to see the proof of this warrents a 5 day additional mute? Would someone care to explain me the reason for this?
?
Absolutely nothing. Seriously nemo, what the hell are you talking about? What does that immature rant have to do with your mythical 7 day mute for spamming? He was muted for 4 hours, as the thread states. After he LIED about what happened I ASKED him if he was willing to make a wager regarding the validity of his LIES. He declined that wager and his FOUR HOUR mute remained. Get your facts straight nemo, this bullshit is getting OLD.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

relax. additional week then, and 4 hours. I was confused cause I somewhere read at one time mutes lasted from 48 hours to forever, so 48 hours was minimum but perhaps thats not true idk. Anyway, it wasn't exactly a lie that he told, cause he only "spammed" one line more asking people for mod tl. After some others wrote again in the lobby he wrote something new. Some would concider that just one more line, but as usual only your oppinion matters I guess. I've seen cases where people wrote alot more after a warning and it was np, cause really it didn't bother anyone. I don't see why u want to extend mutes anyway seems like a fun sport for u.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Captain Nemo wrote:relax. additional week then, and 4 hours. I was confused cause I somewhere read at one time mutes lasted from 48 hours to forever, so 48 hours was minimum but perhaps that's not true idk.
Exactly nemo, you DON'T KNOW. So do everyone a favor and stop talking out your ass about things you DON'T KNOW about as if you do.

Captain Nemo wrote:Anyway, it wasn't exactly a lie that he told, cause he only "spammed" one line more asking people for mod tl. After some others wrote again in the lobby he wrote something new. Some would concider that just one more line...
Did you look at the screenshot nemo or are you, again, just talking about something you DON'T KNOW about? It was not 1 line, and the SEVERAL lines he typed were within seconds of each other.
Captain Nemo wrote:I've seen cases where people wrote alot more after a warning and it was np
Yup, people who don't have a history of being asshats get considerable leniency, red beard has a history of being a dick, and as such receives little tolerance from me. As it was I did give him a warning and seconds later he resumed his spamming.

Captain Nemo wrote:I don't see why u want to extend mutes anyway seems like a fun sport for u
You're a joke nemo.

I'm done with you now because you, as you have already admitted, DON'T KNOW anything about this.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

You said in the topic it was minutes. I guess 60 seconds would count as seconds too, so would 1200 tho. Btw I wasn't complaining or anything I was merely just asking to get the case cleared up for me, since a bunch of posts were deleted it was a little hard to keep up and the topic slipped by me into the expired section so couldn't check up on it, partly why I was asking since I only gave it a quick glance first time.

Btw I said it was one more line of spam after which others wrote in the lobby again and perhaps he thought then it didn't count or something. So maybe it wasn't a lie, maybe he thought another person writing would erase the spam issue.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

OK, I admit it, I can't resist responding one more time.
Captain Nemo wrote:You said in the topic it was minutes.
10010 1111 10 wrote: The following was over the course of about a minutes time:
...A [as in singular] minute's [yes I forgot to add the semi-colon to denote the possessive] time
Your lack of understanding of the English language is not an excuse for you to interject yourself in things that do not concern you.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Yes you forgot that bin and that made the whole difference cause I saw the word "minutes". And yes it does concern me infact

KILLERS_Daniel
Retarded Troll (Don't feed me)

Post by KILLERS_Daniel »

I don't know what is the problem, but someone can annoing the people with dumb writing and someone invoice can be muted .....
the same story......... rules, rules, rules, the rules are same for all ( :roll: ).

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Laadeedaadeedaablahblahblahblargerderblargerbapbapdappeedoodaablahlaadaa

Here is the topic in question, moved to expired forum (not deleted!) viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1061
Peasant is a repeat offender, and this was hardly considered punishment IMO. Yes, some retarded posts were deleted because they were (of course) retarded, and you get the gist of it anyway because they were quoted.

Anyway.....

I'm pretty sure that this topic got locked once already previously (before restoration) so I'm just going to lock it again.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Return to “EE General Discussion”