• Empire Earth
  • Miscellaneous

Is Empire Earth DEAD on Windows 10 ?

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.

Is Empire Earth DEAD on Windows 10 ?

Postby AlphaColumbia » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:54 pm

Hello! Since early 2000's, Empire Earth has bee one of my top games, and i still loving it so much. But now, since I've updated my PC to Windows 10, it freezes everytime. I tried everything. I dont know what to do... Since theres a lot of people like me, cant we just search for some programers to fix it? or... make an Empire Earth adapted to the new PC's and Operaive Systems ? Is there any patch for this...? :'( Im so sad that i cant play it anymore... nor my friends, etc.

thank you guys, and thank you for keeping this comunity alive :)
AlphaColumbia
Lurker

Re: Is Empire Earth DEAD on Windows 10 ?

Postby Arntzen » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:51 pm

I personally updated my computer from win7 to 10 two days ago. Got the same problem. Not sure if it was because I updated the drivers or because of win10 (I did both at the same time). I've now gone back to win7 and no issues anymore.

Maybe try some older drivers? I however did not have patience for this and going back to win7 took only 30 min or so.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization
Arntzen
Administrator

Postby B1tchFight » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:59 am

If you need help with something you should maybe ad your entire system specs... Just saying. I have a win 10 PC with a GTX 980Ti here and it runs almost perfect. Only problem is that it won't start as long as I have 2 or more screens active.

A friend on his PC can't start but it is crashing while starting a match. Weird thing is that this was working for a few tutorial missions and then just nothing. So the problems on Win 10 can vary a lot :/
B1tchFight
Forum Noob

Postby SlipKnoT » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:14 am

my ee works on win 10
SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Postby Aizen » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Empire Earth works Perfectly on windows 10
-NeW-: wolfy = ts anarchy
-NeW-: 0-4
--------------------------------------
"won him again 0-3"
-NeW- whispers to you: omg i ignored you u only talk bull shit fuck kiddy havent nothing need money about your parents fuck nerd son of the bitc*
Aizen
Basic Member

Return to EE General Discussion