Empire Earth 1 Anti-Cheat Patch for 2.00.3466 Version

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
BigRay
Lurker

Empire Earth 1 Anti-Cheat Patch for 2.00.3466 Version

Post by BigRay »

Hi my name is BigRay, I'm from People's Republic of China and currently living in USA. I used to play in our own community called "GuoMei PinTai" it's a Chinese based Empire Earth Server. We have around 100 members in our community. Used to have around 30 online. About 4 days ago, I found your website got the same client server for people can play EE over on Direct Connection. I had tried. I found out that you are using version of 2.00.3466 on the client. Here on below I will show you step by step to patch your 2.00.3466 to the version called 2.00.2837 which you can't use the "Alliances and Tributes" to glitch. Able to play with other 2837 version without problems and cheating, you must have this patch installed. Please follow below:

Before you start. Please make sure you have updated to 2.00.3466 Version.

1) Download the file attached with this topic called " dbuicontrols.rar ".
2) Creat a folder call "db" under your game diretion of "Sierra\Empire Earth\Data".
3) Unzip "dbuicontrols.rar" using WinRAR or any other.
4) Copy and Paste "dbuicontrols.dat" file under "db" folder.
5) Run the game and you will see your version had changed to 2.00.2837 from 3466.
6) Enjoy the game withour any worry of glitching!
7) And thanks to "Lose Real Voice Little Mouse" for creating this great patch.

Everybody need to be in the same non-cheating version to able play a game together, We recommend you and your friends follow this simple step and apply this patch on your game. And no one can glitching on the game and no need to count at the end of the game.

Thanks to our Community Leader and Producer of this Patch his name is " Lose Real Voice Little Mouse " Directly translated from Chinese. Please visit our EE Chinese website on http://www.eetpy.cn

Being part of EE community, we all here to save EE and to enjoy play with our favorite game. We think without glitching, this game will be more fun. If you found this patch working and great for you, please remember his name and remember contribution of what he did to save our favorite game ( Lose Real Voice Little Mouse ).

Also I will post a topic for EE-AOC Anti-Cheating patch within a few days as well. Please contact with _eC_neVermInd and _Ts_Ghost for the detail if I'm haven't answer your questions.

BigRay
Attachments
dbuicontrols.rar
(42.79 KiB) Downloaded 619 times

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: Empire Earth 1 Anti-Cheat Patch for 2.00.3466 Version

Post by Ghost »

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=739

We already have a topic related to this patch, except the link is an executable file that does everything you said automatically :) .

Thanks for stopping in at the forums. Hopefully we can continue to talk about connecting our communities.

Mods: don't delete this topic.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Return to “EE General Discussion”