Empire Earth Anti-Cheat Patch

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Re: Empire Earth Anti-Cheat Patch

Post by Sexacutioner »

you can get them banned you just have to use your brain

if you have an unknown in the game, MAKE HIM WHISPER YOU IN THE EE LOBBY, if he refuses, KICK THE MOTHER FUCKER <------------ FUCKIN SIMPLE

password your games <--------- makes all in game whisper you without asking <------ FUCKIN SIMPLE

you WILL ALWAYS know who the hell is in your game, all you have to do is take the time to actually take the screen shots <------ IF YOUR TO LAZY TO DO THIS, THEN FUCK OFF ABOUT CHEATERS

only takes 1 guy with a shit base to fuck a game up <----------- happens every single game i play so tribute is ALWAYS needed

play mid, have noob pocket, other side is busy, your getting doubled to fuck, but if someone could tribute you just a little resourses for that extra army you would be fine and can possibly win the game while the noob finally gets his shit together <------ no tribute = both wing and pocket die

im not gonna go through every setts on how tribute is used, IN EVERY SINGLE GAME EVER PLAYED

have you ever realy played a game where NO tribute was involved ? ( besides p2s planet space race )

if everyone uses the patch then my gaming is done, i dont like the rule games but i gave into that, but im not getting rid of the tribute screen that i use massively

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Sexacutioner wrote: if everyone uses the patch then my gaming is done, i dont like the rule games but i gave into that, but im not getting rid of the tribute screen that i use massively
I agree. If there was an option to disable or enable this patch, then i would wholeheartedly support it. (Stfu omega i'm not going to re-name folders)
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

oh and all the cheaters would just disable the patch. There are only 1 possibilitys:
A) Everyone is using it or
B) Noone is
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Absolut
Forum Noob

Post by Absolut »

games without tributing are gay. i always tribute with teammates, in most games tributing decides if you win or not.

example: what if you have 1 cit left after 1 rushes you, and you dont have any wood, you r fucked.

sporaTiK
Intermediate Member

Post by sporaTiK »

In response to Sexa:

1.) I know you can't play diplo without the tribute screen....that was my point, no one really plays diplo except city builders.
2.) They can't see your civ name by clicking on your buildings until they actually get to your buildings...which by then they have probably already have picked their civ and can't not counter your civ name : )

Either way... after reading some of these posts i'm starting to believe that not being able to tribute would be bad...i think this is the only thing keeping this patch from being a majority vote.

sporA

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

PeLlE wrote:oh and all the cheaters would just disable the patch.
Not necessarily. I enjoy CB's/Diplo games such as world map, what would happen to these scens if this option were erased? They would be unplayable.
However, if there was an option to enable/disable the patch via some other option in the ee screen..
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

Hm well unless Someone speaks both lannguages and has both different country keyboards this take a while but this idea sounds nice

Atma
Forum Noob

Post by Atma »

Guys , what i see here is that we have a chance to play ee without the most common cheat.
One reason i dont play ee much lately - and many others - is becasue we get sick of all this cheating.
Team game is not depending on tributing, sometimes also tributes are "gay" - if you know what i mean .
Without tributing team game will become real team game because now we cant let our teammates die & also some of our strategies will change but also we will become better players too ;)
I see that as a great opportunity to play better & with no "cheating doubts" ee.
I think we all should use this patch & "noobs will reaveled" :P

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

Im up for using the new patch gets rid of gay liga players who trib wood to wing for gay rush`s cus they cant play v you normally. :)
It gets rid of cheats. I say we have a vote on it :)
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

dg991
Novice Member

Post by dg991 »

Getting rid of tributes gets a big NO from me.
I won't patch my game to get rid of tributes.

And like people already said... know the people you play with and you won't have any problems.

Atma
Forum Noob

Post by Atma »

dg991 wrote:
And like people already said... know the people you play with and you won't have any problems.
So you prefer to get stacked with 10 players than to have new players in ee & play with many people...
well no thanks , i prefer to play clean ee with many people & many sets.
About tributes , at some set like islands 60f11 tributes maybe needed, but again u can have an installation of original ee at a second hard disk so u can play with the people u trust

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

The patch is extremely easy to install and remove. You can make shortcuts on your desktop to the installer and the uninstaller, so whenever you want to change it, just double-click.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

And how do you know if your opponent is using the patch or not?
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Uhhh... in order to even JOIN a game you have to have the same version. If you have the patch and can't join.. then the people in the game aren't using it, and vice versa.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Cseira Kill
Forum Noob

Post by Cseira Kill »

epic no.
it just doesn't make sense.
←ѳ◊жѳ∞ѳ∞ѳ∞ѳ∞ѳж◊Cseira Kill◊жѳ∞ѳ∞ѳ∞ѳ∞ѳж◊ѳ→
..Image..

Return to “EE General Discussion”