Next NeoEE 2.0.0.5 Patch on NeoEE

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
SexYSalsSa
Novice Member
Lobby Username: SexYSalsSa

Re: Next NeoEE 2.0.0.5 Patch on NeoEE

Post by SexYSalsSa »

Before adding some shiit, maybe try to fix the game like :

1- There is some problem when you want to flare on minimap you cannot.
2- Also, when you are attacked, you dont have the sound anymore or it disapear sometimes, then you can't see you are attacked sometime, this is really annoying.

And i think there is some bug, people can report it on this thread, maybe this is really important to fix it before all.

I would love to have an option to disable tribut in game or not. p2n 4vs4 medit become a boring setting where all noob tribut or ask tribut.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

SexYSalsSa wrote:1- There is some problem when you want to flare on minimap you cannot.
Press on the mini map, alt+f to flare, and double click on the control group you were controlling. Example double tap 4 to get back to your army. PROBLEM?
SexYSalsSa wrote: 2- Also, when you are attacked, you dont have the sound anymore or it disapear sometimes, then you can't see you are attacked sometime, this is really annoying.
Only times I don't get a "You're Under Attack" sound is when I'm already active attacking/defending at one place and this sound has already been played, I won't get it twice when taking damage two places. Good players now about this (that you won't get that sound multiple times fast) and will therefor make coordinated attacks. AOE_FIRE [L] is an expert at this, for example.
As a counter measure, whenever you know this sound can appear, (sometimes doesn't even come up when you see the action yourself), you should be paying extra attention to the mini map in case the opponent side is utilizing this "bug".
(PZZZZT... if you didn't get it by know, this is common and work the same for everyone.. Knowing this means you can take advantage over this and laugh at people when they are crying "OMFG NO SOUND" :thumbsupl: )
SexYSalsSa wrote:I would love to have an option to disable tribut in game or not. p2n 4vs4 medit become a boring setting where all noob tribut or ask tribut.
Host "P2N No tribute" game. If you're a wing player who likes getting those 80 Iron, or like that in case you're against double club the pocket can help you out early with a wood-tribute: Host "P2N No tribute to pocket". FIXED

Next? Come at me brah 8)
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

just quick response to kaz, trying not get too much off topic : He is right i lately also had sometimes for like 30 f11 no attack sounds at all. Not like the raging way " OMFG WTAF NO SOUND" when u just sleep but like actual no attack sounds, comes and goes
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

SexYSalsSa
Novice Member

Post by SexYSalsSa »

flare on minimap not working for me, i should go on the map and flare here, or i can't even.

wtf "you should pay extra attention" you mean you think i have no reflex? dude i'm good player counter-strike and old, so the reflex know me perfectly, i always watch the minimap every second. Just sometime you aren't even attacking and you have some club who nuke some part of your economie and there is no sound there.

I remember dont have this problem on old lobby save ee, so i think something is broken.

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

RealForce wrote:
Suggestions:
- Population List would be 100 by 100 instead of 50 by 50 which shows the list to be like this
50 100 150 200 250 until 4000
New Population list suggested to be 100 200 300 400
I don't like that idea. The only reason to change a 14 year old game is to provide greater stability or versatility, so why do something like this that gives us less options?

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

P-51 wrote:
RealForce wrote:
Suggestions:
- Population List would be 100 by 100 instead of 50 by 50 which shows the list to be like this
I don't like that idea. The only reason to change a 14 year old game is to provide greater stability or versatility, so why do something like this that gives us less options?
More options is basically always great. The exception being when there is absolutely no reason to have more options. Example of stupid options: 1, iPhone 6 with 62 GB, 2 iPhone 6 with 63 GB, 3, iPhone 6 with 64 GB and so on.
Right now the game unit limit list is too long. This fix will make it more user friendly.

P-51

Post by P-51 »

Arntzen wrote:
P-51 wrote:
RealForce wrote:
Suggestions:
More options is basically always great. The exception being when there is absolutely no reason to have more options. Example of stupid options: 1, iPhone 6 with 62 GB, 2 iPhone 6 with 63 GB, 3, iPhone 6 with 64 GB and so on.
Right now the game unit limit list is too long. This fix will make it more user friendly.
Yeah I understand what you mean, though I see it as an unnecessary direction for a patch and its obviously not as extreme as your example. You can't really call anything but 1200 "standard" but a few of the x50 GULs were desired in certain types of games, especially 1v1s. So they may be missed, even if its only a by a few people.

RealForce
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: RealForce

Post by RealForce »

Actually not big deal to shorten the list
Ii think currently Is fine
regards

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

Is it possible to add new player colours?

P-51

Post by P-51 »

What could you add? There's already 2 or 3 shades for each color.

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

P-51 wrote:What could you add? There's already 2 or 3 shades for each color.
Brown?
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

@ Gurke and Derrick

You guys do have the music settings like this right?
udohavethisright.jpg
I just reinstalled my EE to test the new neoee patcher by RealForce and realized on a fresh EE this option is set somewhat in the middle.

RealForce
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: RealForce

Post by RealForce »

Arntzen wrote:@ Gurke and Derrick

udohavethisright.jpg
I just reinstalled my EE to test the new neoee patcher by RealForce and realized on a fresh EE this option is set somewhat in the middle.
It is fine mate,It is just 100% ..I added a function in the installer to make it in the middle and added a function to make it deleting the rc video which annoyys..
any other suggestion or any observs?

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

P-51 wrote:What could you add? There's already 2 or 3 shades for each color.
Yeah but I think a wider customization could be really cool, that's it

SexYSalsSa
Novice Member

Post by SexYSalsSa »

Arntzen wrote:@ Gurke and Derrick

udohavethisright.jpg
i have it on the middle.

Return to “EE General Discussion”