Next NeoEE 2.0.0.5 Patch on NeoEE

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Lancelot5
Lobby Username: Lancelot5

Re: Next NeoEE 2.0.0.5 Patch on NeoEE

Post by Lancelot5 »

Hi,

Men i really like you put so much effort into this old game to improve it !
For me fixing the wall crash and have a better installer for new players is the best so far.
With the other changes I am a bit afraid of that it going to split the community. I think EE already has way to much options/sets. There are many ways how the game could be played. Sure the new features will entertain several players but many players wont adept to the new stuff. So it´s maybe like u have group who trys out the new things and an other group that propably cant play because its not possible to fullfill a 4vs4 game anymore. (Which is already hard now) Same could happen with supporting AOC again. Can´t get 4vs4´s if some play EEC and few AOC. But maybe I´am wrong with that and u really can catch some new and old players. It would be nice.

My suggest because its really annoying and samuel want some more colors too is:
remove BLACK,GREY,BLUEGRAY,GREEN color from the game or replace them with a more visible one.

Another one:
when someone whispering u in the ee-chat the EmpireEarth.exe should blink red or maybe play short soundfile. (But probably to hard to do or not worth the effort)

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Soooo, any news?
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

SexYSalsSa
Novice Member
Lobby Username: SexYSalsSa

Post by SexYSalsSa »

Arntzen wrote:Soooo, any news?
just pray the god and wait :)

Neotje
Intermediate Member

Post by Neotje »

Woha, didn't know about this, this sounds actually pretty awesome. (Especially the bugfixing..)

Anyhow, would it be possible in any way to allow scenarios to be played directly from the lobby? The hope for this is probably a far shot but it would really put new energy to the scenarios...

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

I think there is only two possible fixes to this:
1. Somehow make it possible for multiple people to log in to the lobby with the scenario names like "BLOO" and "GREEN".
2. Make it so that the scenario name-accounts gets kicked out of the lobby every 5 or 10 minutes to avoid people going AFK while being logged in with a scen name.

Obviously the passwords for these accounts has to be made public.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “EE General Discussion”