flashback?

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
SharpShooter
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: sharpshooter

flashback?

Post by SharpShooter »

so generally i dont see many people from when empire earth was truly popular granted name changes and stuff, how is everyone doing? anyone have any ideas of where my old crew is from mid sh / mid dm? help me out before i bring that nut Eljay into here for his shinanigans.
The OG SharpShooter, Mid DM, Mid SH, pre2space, and scenarios

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Re: flashback?

Post by Jodocus »

Sounds like you rather played on AoC, no?
I fear many from AoC just have left, but you should try to check out on Weekends or just ask around in the Lobby, maybe you know someone. Usually, there are quite some players there who returned after years of abstinence.

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

Usually the AoC mid dm/sh players will have a random reunion once a year. What was your name when you played AoC?

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

No AoC player myself, but i can tell that in the past year alot of AoC players have asked same like you did, some even came back to play some eec, but since AoC is really dead atm, most simply leave right away. What im trying to say: looks like still many interested simply they come 1 by 1 which doesnt get them anywhere.

P.S.: A lot of active players would have np to play aoc too if there would be games
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

Return to “EE General Discussion”