Social media of NeoEE

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
MxT
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: -Istari- MxT

Social media of NeoEE

Post by MxT »

Hi guys!
I talked to many players and they all said we had some great social media support but it all blew up or wasn't maintained. So I thought I'd handle this, please like my new facebook page for NeoEE which will be updated every few days.

We can also create a youtube channel where Arntzen can upload his videos and we thought about streaming games in twitch. They won't be as popular als SC2 but who cares, even if my friends play and there is no slot, so I can watch their stream and if we get a bunch of people to view, it would be successful!

Maybe some guys to care about that?
Greets. Mx

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Re: Social media of NeoEE

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

cheers for making a fb page the old one we used Facebook basically closed it down saying we can only use it if people follow and wouldn't let me or anrtzen relog back in to old one without using our own personal account to run it so we just didn't bother with it. Omega or Ghost will change the link on here of the Facebook account the new one you made when they see this :) :thumbsupl: :thumbsupr:
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: Social media of NeoEE

Post by Omega »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:cheers for making a fb page the old one we used Facebook basically closed it down saying we can only use it if people follow and wouldn't let me or anrtzen relog back in to old one without using our own personal account to run it so we just didn't bother with it. Omega or Ghost will change the link on here of the Facebook account the new one you made when they see this :) :thumbsupl: :thumbsupr:
Done.

Return to “EE General Discussion”