Larger map size than gigantic?

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
xcoldfyrex
Forum Noob

Larger map size than gigantic?

Post by xcoldfyrex »

I love my Gigantic maps for Multiplayer, but they are just not quite big enough for me anymore. I found it's somewhat possible to get larger maps by using elevation data, but that's not what I want as I have a random map script that I use for all of my games. I have found nothing about hex editing the game to get it to generate larger maps, nor have I found a tool that would give me the same effect result.

Any ideas?

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Re: Larger map size than gigantic?

Post by P-51 »

I remember when gigantic used to make people lag out all the time. How often are you getting 8 player games though where you feel the need for a larger map?

xcoldfyrex
Forum Noob

Post by xcoldfyrex »

P-51 wrote:I remember when gigantic used to make people lag out all the time. How often are you getting 8 player games though where you feel the need for a larger map?
I usually play 4-5 players, but I love the when there is there is that extra territory to conquer with the larger maps.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

elevation data doesn't make the map bigger, it just fits your 'map' in 'gigantic' size.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “EE General Discussion”