Coming soon...Cat & Mouse III!!!

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
X warrior411
Nemesis
Lobby Username: X Warrior411

Coming soon...Cat & Mouse III!!!

Post by X warrior411 »

Coming soon to a Scen...thingy neer you...

~~News:Scen will begin construction as soon as Template is found~~

Remember that scen Killer Kid53 made a long time ago...about 3-4 years ago...It was called "Cat & Mouse"....It was a fun game of the Cat trying to kill the mice...The cats having kick ass robots,mice having cat kicking ass towers,AA,outposts,Bases,and the damn radio men...
Now....Killer kid did it again,with Cat & Mouse II....it was fun,with the game focusing on "heros" as mice,the cat still gets the classic units with two big robots...And theres a 2nd cat,a shop and more....Now...What if there was a way to take it all the way,to make Cat & Mouse the best scen in EE.....There is...This is where I come in...I am here to make a scen called....

--~~Cat & Mouse III~~--

That's right,A C&M III,Before you start calling me a noob for copying someone's scen,I asked killer kid53 three yearo ago if I could make C&M 2....but he made it before me,and I quitted EE for about a few months....and when I came back,I found out the EE lobbys got shut down...When I came here,this is a young lobby,that would replace the old one...And with a new lobby comes...new games,new scens,new players,new everything...well we need a new C&M...And it's time...for me to make one...
This one is unlike any other...Sure,it has the classic C&M Rules,kill the mice with your kick ass units,hide form the cat for a long time...but there's more you need to do...Firstly...more ways to win....

How can the cat's win,you ask...The classic way of Killing two citz for each mice,and
2.100,000 food(kills,mice kills are worth 1food each)

...I'll tell you more later..
Mice:
1.Hiding from cat for two hours game time(about less then an hour in real life)
2.killing the cat's building in the back of his castle...
3.getting 100,000 food(kills,cat units killed is worth 50)
Again,more later :twisted:

Now,you might be wondering...A castle...?
The Cat/s(debating on getting 1 or 2 cats...)
Have a castle...The fortress is unlike others,one....the walls are not walls,they are mountians..that have cannons and other things to defend...There's a reason..There's a portal thing yin the back of the castle,if that dies,the cat(s) lose....More on next post.
Last edited by X warrior411 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

X warrior411
Nemesis

Re: Coming soon...Cat & Mouse III!!!

Post by X warrior411 »

The Cat Castle has lots of defences(good thing for mice they cant leave the castle)
Like overhead cannons,a lot of pillboxes,towers,strong walls,And it's the Cat(s) home...meaning it's where their unit's spawn(they can buy them)....
The Map is huge,Now...The mice have a lot of hiding places,but the mice are slow in terms of speed...and the cat is fast.so it's not unbalenced...The map is just great,with sea,a big forest,some mountians,a vocano area.Snowy Hills,and....A big field in the middle of it..and why would the cat's hide...one,each area offer's it's own natural defence...two...
there are "Towns",that the mice and cats can capture...when a town is captured,it supplys the cat/mice with gold(gold is money,can also get with killing),There are ten towns,and every 10 secs,1 gold is given to the cat/mice....So having a lot of towns can bring in good income to buy that kick ass robot to pwn...
The towns are located everywhere on the map..The mice can build a base to defend it...The cat can only defend it with it's strong units....Anyway,each area offers a defence..like the forest,is really deep...so good luck finding your way out...The mountians offer an hill attack bonus...The sea...Mice can get boats to go to islands,but cats get units that fly/go in water...there's no area the cat cant reach you....
The game will be epic,so many triggers will be there...too bad Im the trigger guy,and the guy who came up with this...But anyway,there will be a lot of things,like a shop that the cat/mice shop in and buy with gold,gold is money they get for town captureing and holding it and killing each other...Anyway,there are a lot of units for sale,the cats start out with crappy units,but as they kill a mouse unit,they get gold,to buy a stronger unit..and a stronger one...and a stronger one......And then a kickass one O.o
Mice get 50 gold for cat kills..due to cat unit's being strong....cat get's one gold for each mouse unit that dies...The mice can swarm the cat's and pwn,but remember....No radio men in this....
More coming soon...

X warrior411
Nemesis

Post by X warrior411 »

((I just found out I posted in the EE discussion...not the AoC one...damnit,hope it wont screw up anything...))
The Cat's Castle has many things,rapid fire guntowers,pillboxes,laser towers,cannons,...and Buildings located inside that give the Cat(s) power...((basicly powered up Wonders))
The Middle of the Map is a Arena-like thing...That,when captured.....((I dont really know what to do with it,but it will give a type of bonus...))
So,your goal wont only be to avoid the cat(s) if your a mouse,or kill all the mice if your a cat...But to manage the map,and take control...To get your army of powerful units to Attack...To Defend....TO PWN!!!!!

USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Post by USOLA »

are u stilling working on cat and mouse 3?

X warrior411
Nemesis

Post by X warrior411 »

We have topped because of Sierra's bug of template crap

But,I forgotten about ti,I might restart it soon,thanks...

if I can get EE to work DAMNIT!

USOLA
Global Moderator
Xfire: usola
Lobby Username: usola

Post by USOLA »

ok...keep us updated about the sceno :D

Return to “EE General Discussion”