BOSSHAFT PRESENTS: Ugliest and prettiest EE Player ever

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Ben 360
Basic Member
Lobby Username: ben 360

Re: BOSSHAFT PRESENTS: Ugliest and prettiest EE Player ever

Post by Ben 360 »

lightnessking. wrote:
herik wrote: I hope you're still laughing when you go to hell and I don't...LOL, such ignorance.

Lol, just because you're believing in Sir Fag-a-lot Jesus Christ and Arntzen isn't. Doesn't mean he's going to hell.

Simply because there is none, and there never will be any hell!

Even if it did existed, what does prevent you from going to hell? You probably sin. You are a sin, and an unwanted child. Now may thou holy spiritual waters help thy burnish wound.
I´m going to back up young herik here. You´re exactly right, everyone sins. however through Christ we can become perfect. If you actually looked into religion and what it teaches you, the second principle of the Gosple of Jesus Christ is repentence. Through the atonement of Jesus Christ we can repent and be forgiven of our sins.

I´m actually imagining all you adults thinking about a 14 year old girl that use to play ee. It´s a pretty grose thought.

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

BigRon and me, doing some fitness stuff instead of wasting time on a death faggot game, lol

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

i sent this picture to my gf and other girls and none of them likes the way you guys look lol.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Wizo
Advanced Member

Post by Wizo »

lightnessking. wrote:i sent this picture to my gf and other girls and none of them likes the way you guys look lol.
You know that these guys on the picture are two famous german hip-hop artists and not bosshaft?
"Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof
We all must meet our moment of truth"

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Wizo wrote:
lightnessking. wrote:i sent this picture to my gf and other girls and none of them likes the way you guys look lol.
You know that these guys on the picture are two famous german hip-hop artists and not bosshaft?
no i don't, but that doesn't change the fact about what i mentioned before tho.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “EE General Discussion”