Let's share some pic of GR games!

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
lightnessking.
Nemesis

Let's share some pic of GR games!

Post by lightnessking. »

To hype up the picture spamming, let's share some pics of gameranger games! (I've came across a bunch on my puush.me account.)

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: Let's share some pic of GR games!

Post by lightnessking. »

4vs4 vs hawk's noob clan "!ß" like lolwut. 2v4 easy win np.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Why was that 2v4? Looks like u won ur side faster than your team lost theirs
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

it's gameranger, 75% of the players in GR doesn't count at all. It's a compliment that I considered this as 2v4 instead of 1v1 :(.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

arrogant shithead lol. I'd say CID > u in mid sh. Anyway looks like a nice game.

Ill just post one match as this has been the best game I've played in GR.

Game went okay untill my wing completely collapsed (harry, red). I was left alone vs elver galindo and Neo whom u might remember as the maphacker who was shortly in Ts. That went pretty well though, and I was able to make a push on them. Meanwhile though the other side was falling apart and Jhon (elver gomez, blue) was quickly destroying them. I felt the best tactic would be to get completely rid of cyan and pink before turning my attention towards jhon and killer. I almost got entirely rid of cyan, but I only just scratched neo's base. Then jhon was so close to me he was actually shooting at my airports. So I turned attention to him while still keeping a little bit of pressure on neo. After a little fight I landed some good shots on his siege and was able to win my iron mine back that I had lost for a little while. Meanwhile jhon had all the mines in the world after taking over 2 bases obviously, so was important to kill that ASAP. He was on the run back and I had superior air which helped my ground with line of sight alot.
Looking back at the game I think jhon made a mistake trying to stop my big forward instead of perhaps building up a bit more force and then counterattack me. He suffered from too small an army. Killer for some reason wasn't much of a problem. He had some air that I killed and a little ground which came in big bunches, easily killed. His mistake was not going all air and taking out my air advantage (as his ground was completely useless). Neo fought for survival as my troops were constantly attacking his base. Green made a comeback and by the end he proved a little help, though not needed in order to win the game.

Key to this game was bringing jhon down while keeping neo, cyan and killer busy, especially since I had 3 very important mines in harry's old base.

VERY good game :D
Attachments
EE189.jpg
EE188.jpg
EE187.jpg
EE186.jpg
EE185.jpg
EE184.jpg
EE183.jpg

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

i know cid for... 1.5-2 years now? (we don't talk but i "know" him as in, know his skill level.)
I've seen him growing up from a complete noob to an indeed very good player. But then again, cid only knows how to play swords. and swords are in advantage if you take the gameranger lagg in account. (try cav vs swords with lagg, good luck.) so unless there are walls or a fast counter, it's fairly impossible to win vs a good swordplayer in gameranger.

But in swords vs swords... nope.. he ain't winning. And he never will :P. And yes I'm arrogant, koreans are arrogant.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

that looks like a good game indeed nemo :thumbsupl:
But still I think gameranger games aren't that great imo due the 100% chance on lagg.
Most people won't consider lagg as lagg unless a snail is popping up. Well, I find units responding 3 seconds later highly annoying and really destroys the ability to micro... (Unless someone considers adapting to the lagg as micro, but that's a whole different story and unreliable as shit.)

tl:dr get to fucking neo ee, less lagg, better games. gg no re.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

he has a good knight start aswell. Even seen him do ca once, but that didn't work out too well.

That game didn't lag btw, not even a little as I recall it anyway. But true most games lag slightly, which makes it hard to properly micro your cavs if it's mid and move siege in mod. 3 secs is ALOT tho.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

3 seconds is indeed alot, unfortunately also common delay in certain gameranger games.... Obviously not all, I do say most of them have 1-2 seconds delay but then again, it's still horrible :P.

And yea he knows a little bit how to play knight, but when a sword player adapt to that he doesn't really know what to do, when, where or how to strike... But I haven't played vs him in about a month so perhaps he improved.

Return to “EE General Discussion”