NeoEE vs Game Ranger

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
CusTomm_
Lobby Username: Adventure_

Re: NeoEE vs Game Ranger

Post by CusTomm_ »

Jodocus_ wrote:Good luck there. What Pre is for Save/NeoEE is mid sh for GR. You won nothing.
Simply not true. I dont blame you in any way Jodocus, dont be angry ;). It was the same thing in Save-EE and since its more or less the same community, you cant do anything against it. But as long as the pre community doesnt open up for other sets, it will be difficult to get back players.

Just an example: [-Ts-] Dan, came back, for about 1 day and left, didnt ever see him again.

I just dont know any solution, I hope you know and I hope you will succeed. As I said I look forward to it cause I am not a big fan of GR and I love having a lobby.

Jodocus_
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Post by Jodocus_ »

Welly well. Let's have a look on the tremendous variety of games on GR right now.

Hm. 'Nuff Said.

Jodocus_
Intermediate Member

Post by Jodocus_ »

Wait, I still got something to add.

I am not angry. Play in GR whenever you like. But what I hate is canting. Stop that.

Short summary of GR game profile:
Mid Sh, Unlimmited Ressource/Newbe Game/Game Speed Very Slow, P2N Islands F11 9999999, Private Rooms/Advertisment Rooms, Scens and decents sets.

Commoness in this order.

It's pretty difficult to get happier in GR. Especially if you are intermediate or advanced skilled player.

CusTomm_

Post by CusTomm_ »

Well Jodocus. As I said, I am not a big fan of GR. But the variety simply is greater. U got p2n, mid, mod, gren and even some ligas. Its only noobs on there, it laggs and I cant even talk with most of the hispanics, you r right. And I ll always look for games on NeoEE, but I can just not sit on the server all day long and wait for a game.

Its not about that I think NeoEE is a much better server, it is for sure. All what I said is not about ur work or the NeoEE server itself. Its only about me being angry about the pre community. Are you pre player? Because if you are not a pre player you should understand what I am talking about.

I think its a important question how to deal with that onesided offer of games in the future. Because that is exactly the point why people leave so quickly after coming back.

EDIT: The point is, if all this pre players would just try more sets, many problems would be solved. Of course its their good right to just play pre, but for me personally and the development of NeoEE that simply sucks.

Jodocus_
Intermediate Member

Post by Jodocus_ »

If you really think that you can play better games in GR than in Save-EE do so. I got mostly ennoyed by the vast amount of mid sh games filled with people who still go X-bow as wing after their 500th mid sh game and wonder how they could get sword rushed.

I am tired of arguying. G'Day.

CusTomm_

Post by CusTomm_ »

Well, you dont have to argue with me but I got the feeling u r not even reading what I am saying.
I think its a important question how to deal with that onesided offer of games in the future. Because that is exactly the point why people leave so quickly after coming back.
That is what should be important not if I think that I could have better games on GR. Thats not the point.

Black Star
Lobby Username: Die Gurke

Post by Black Star »

I played more non pre games last 3 weeks, than last half year.

EDIT: came on yesterday Night for like1-2 Hours: 2 Mod sh, 1 mid sh, 3 Liga, 3 gren obsed/played.
Last edited by Black Star on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
[22:23:06] [-Ts-] Tricky: i dont even know what my name is anymore

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

lmao

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

Quite simply, when the lobby is ready for a real advertising plan then we shall proceed... All u have to do is bulk email every EE person we have on all forums save-ee, Ts, MW and the GR clans+ create an event for every EE related facebook page and invite every EE player to it. make a huge deal about it and u will see a huge increase.

If you can solve the hosting issue then u will win easily. Doesnt matter about welcome noobs if all the noobs can host their own games.. In the old days we had noobs, we always will. they can play their own games until they feel they are good enuf to step up or ask a pro to train them. nothing has changed from the past.

Quite simply(or not):
1. Try make hosting easier. If Successful Create an official Release Date.
2. Advertise properly across every platform available. Forums, Facebook, GR.
3. Play games.
4. Adapt/Develop Accordingly.
5. Repeat Steps 2, 3 and 4

On a personal note i have gotten on all this week for games and played many Liga, Gren, Mod, Indy TL and even 1 pre :). things are on the up. More positivity and less old natured pessimism. Give it a shot ;)

Return to “EE General Discussion”