NeoEE Website Programmers & Devlopers

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
RealForce
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: RealForce

NeoEE Website Programmers & Devlopers

Post by RealForce »

Hello
Actually,We can not depend on Jodocus since he can not do everything alone .He has too much work to do.If you are interested to help with NeoEE Website .Any Programming language is good but since PHP is commonly used everywhere It would be better. At least help with this website which may fasten the work...I would like to see a help from you people.Don't let us feel that it is useless to make this server since no one cares :)

Waiting your nice replies,Of course with Programmers :)

Trichome Indica
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: ΤŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ Į ŊĎįċą җ

Re: NeoEE Website Programmers & Devlopers

Post by Trichome Indica »

I know nothing about these things but I do know a seasoned developer who is willing to take a look at these codes, i confirmed this with him in a meeting today. His credentials are solid and he is experienced in both older coding and new. He has no love of E.E. but the $ 500.00 in cash i offered him to get it going seemed to motivate him slightly. He states he has interest in this and looks at it as a challenge. Seems legit to me. He is requesting the Source codes at this time for consideration and evaluation. He is on contract to Microsoft as a game developer so this may or may not be an easy go for him, he has to study the coding first. Is it possible to pass along the source codes to him ?If it's a super large file, he is requesting an " drop box" ? No idea what that is but sounds cool. Any other information or progress you have made to date would also be useful i imagine. Let me know and thanks for all your efforts to date towards a unified Empire Earth community. :mrgreen:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Re: NeoEE Website Programmers & Devlopers

Post by herik »

Im getting my diploma for web development (php and a little bit of javascript), so if u want i can have a go...have u made some of the website already?

Return to “EE General Discussion”