single player AI

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
fedexpando
Lurker
Lobby Username: fedexpando

single player AI

Post by fedexpando »

Is there any AI file, patch or something to improve the AI, I heard it cheats so if possible I would want to fix it so I can learn playing against it.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: single player AI

Post by Ghost »

There's no updates to the AI I'm aware of... if you want to learn the game just start out with the campaigns, then see what you can do against hard computers in random map. It's still nothing close to actual multiplayer though. You're better off playing with someone willing to teach you and play you 1v1 a lot until you get as good as them.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Post by Oldspice »

Ghost wrote:There's no updates to the AI I'm aware of... if you want to learn the game just start out with the campaigns, then see what you can do against hard computers in random map. It's still nothing close to actual multiplayer though. You're better off playing with someone willing to teach you and play you 1v1 a lot until you get as good as them.
Way to completely miss what he was saying. I think he want's to program the comps to be smarter opponents to vs.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

(another revive on a dead topic.)

It is possible to "program" (it's not actually programming) your own AI in empire earth, without them cheating. You can do this in scenario editor, but it's.. gonna take a while to get a functioning AI player lol.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “EE General Discussion”