Clanwars

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Clanwars

Post by Captain Nemo »

I'd very much like to see screenshots and possibly some game reports from clanwars over the years on EE, both eec and aoc. Especially very old games would be cool!

Rules of the topic: Any game, featuring 2 or more players from a clan vs 2 or more from another clan qualifies for this topic. It doesn't have to be an "official" clanwar.

Now I only make screens of clanwars I've actually won, so don't take it as a "show off" topic in that sense just cause people happen to win in the screens they post, I hate that. I'd love to see alot of screens of people owning Heros ;)

CW: Heros vs Next Mid SH
I remember we did 3x swords and only myself CA. Didn't really work that well cause the 2x swords side fell. But anyway was a nice game, with some players who don't play mid sh.

CW: Hmm vs ViE Indy SH
Oldest CW I could dig out from my screens. It's from January 7th 2005. Didn't make any stat screens unfortunately, but Im pretty sure it was Skillzone who is the only Hmm player you can't see the name of. I remember cause he once again deviated off planned strategy and made goons on wing. I didn't make many screens in my first years on EE, but screened this cause I knew these guys were big shots in Liga lol. It was around this time I started making more screens and today I have well over 2000. So teams: Venom-Nemo-Skillzone vs ras-BE-Ex
Attachments
EE253.jpg
EE252.jpg
EE251.jpg
EE250.jpg
EE249.jpg
EE248.jpg
EE056.jpg
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Re: Clanwars

Post by SlipKnoT »

Hmm Vs Dark in the ESGL Especially for you nemo ;)

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Hmm vs Dark (match 1) in ESGL, especially for you slippy :) Till this date still the best CW I've ever experienced.
Attachments
EE058.jpg

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

hehe nice. Those were the days.. Clans were serious business back then!

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

heh yeah. 2 of the best indy clans at the time and big rivalries clash in large map. Remember having secret training sessions where we practiced the strats vs each other, so u wouldn't find out what we were going. Worked better than your open cannon practices with blink which made it a lil obvious what u'd be doing lol. Still tho, we completely lacked a new plan for the second game, where apparently last dance or skillzone attacked the wrong guy and mortal and I ended up getting trippled lol.

CusTomm_
Lobby Username: Adventure_

Post by CusTomm_ »

Well I dont have old once, since I had a new pc since old lobby, but some between VoE and Heros, I have agot a lot of 1v1's screenshooted against Heros, but that isnt relevant for this topic :?
Attachments
EE034.jpg
EE059.jpg
EE057.jpg
EE035.jpg

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Very nice! I don't remember those games, but nice seeing goldi sporting the Heros tag lol. I was able to dig out a screen of a Heros vs VoE match too :)

Game was Mod DM, and though dan said he sucked I thought he did very well for a set he had hardly ever played before. Very nice game infact!
Attachments
EE019.JPG
EE018.JPG

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

Beware, Nemo will find a screen to counter anyone elses on here ;). Great clan war of old is right nemo. We were naive in that we knew that you guys wud try counter us but that we wud still win... the double drags were too over-powering tho!!. But we shown that we werent one trick ponies in the second game!! wasnt too thought out but simply effective ;). the walls were key to defend the cav rushes and focus attacks on certain fronts!

CusTomm_
Lobby Username: Adventure_

Post by CusTomm_ »

The games with iSchoZar and Dan were Mod sh's and the games with Customm and Shev were Indy sh's

dan
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: dan

Post by dan »

Clan wars... The days when we had something to play for! Loved them
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Yeah me2... Ill just keep some screens coming for u, but hope more can find some screens!

This is a classic match! Heros vs eC: Mod DM. We had quite a few of these 2v2 games, they were always fun and challenging.
Attachments
EE340.jpg
EE339.jpg

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

A few aoc clanwars.

Heros vs eC: Mid SH

Heros vs Symbols: Mid SH

Heros vs Inferno: No idea what set. Probably mod tl
Attachments
EE077.jpg
EE076.jpg
EE075.jpg
EE069.jpg

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

could have been a Nano or Indy sh 1v1v1. very long game..

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

well slip that's technically not a clanwar but okay.

Heros vs eQ played tonight. 5-0 victory for Heros.

First game was a very laggy indy sh 4v4 Im not sure it even counts, but my awsome map was cool lol.

Second game was Indy SH 4v4, then Liga 4v4, then Indy TL 3v3, then Grenwar 2v2.

GG!
Attachments
EE120.jpg
EE122.jpg
EE128.jpg
EE133.jpg
EE138.jpg

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

MW vs eQ clanwar. Best of 3 in Middle Ages. First game MW lost and let's say I "forgot" to take screen since I was (MAYBE?) at the bottom, and our whole team collapsed quite early in the game.
We then changed our team up a little bit, I went for a pocket role in the most laggy game i've ever played. It was seriously horrible, even for GR's standards.
EE027.jpg
It was Ala and me against minimal and viper, and we were doing really great, then at around 27 f11 I lost like all my army due to lagg. My ctrl+move made my CAs follow vipers CAs back into minimals base and i'm not kidding, miminals towers probably killed 20 CAs on their own until I was able to control them again.
F11 39 Viper and Inferno doubled me, which gave Eco time to rebuild, eventually we won by spamming balista+ca+swords all over the map. :twisted:

Last game I finely got h0lly as my wing and it was basically rollover. We did what we used to do way back (I trib him 100wood so he can make raxes before civ). We killed our side pretty quick, and when other side got owned by a hero push from enemies, I ran my CAs to enemy pockets base which didn't have morale so I got a shit ton of citizens kills, and then they resigned. GG's
EE033.jpg
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “EE General Discussion”