HELP: recovering my old account!

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
CAV_range
Basic Member

HELP: recovering my old account!

Post by CAV_range »

so basically i had to change the Operating system of my PC where i had my EE/Neo installed so i copied the Neo folder to the USB and formatted my PC, reinstalled EE/Neo then i copied the _wonuser1.dat and _wonuser2.dat that i assumed is where the login information is stored for my old account and smurf account, but it did not work!!! :shock:

i know that i could use the "I forgot my password" option but i used a fake email account ( OMG! for months I had in mind to reset to my personal email I always forgot it ) dont tell me that i lost my old account please? :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

Re: HELP: recovering my old account!

Post by Bogdan_xD »

ehm, you did

considering the devs of the NeoEE are pretty much no longer active, then yea, there's no way to reset the accounts passwords.

Also the only thing stored in these _wonuser.dat files, are the Friends List/blocked list and Lobby settings ( like where do you start, if you have censored chat etc )
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Aren't all your accounts smurf accounts? Could PM Jodocus
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

CAV_range
Basic Member

Post by CAV_range »

Arntzen wrote:Aren't all your accounts smurf accounts? Could PM Jodocus
how i dont get? i just PMed him i dont care my smurf acc but just my old acc, i hope i get it again :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jodocus
NeoEE Developer
Lobby Username: Jodocus

Post by Jodocus »

Hi.
I have sent you a PM for that matter.

As you correctly pointed out, as long as a valid e-mail is specified, you can reset your password at the options tab without the need of my intervention. However, I don't care if the email you specify is valid or not, so w/o you can't use this feature.

CAV_range
Basic Member

Post by CAV_range »

Jodocus wrote:Hi.
I have sent you a PM for that matter.

As you correctly pointed out, as long as a valid e-mail is specified, you can reset your password at the options tab without the need of my intervention. However, I don't care if the email you specify is valid or not, so w/o you can't use this feature.
thank you very much sir, god bless you.

Return to “EE General Discussion”