former players your miss :cry:

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Ben 360
Basic Member
Lobby Username: ben 360

Re: former players your miss :cry:

Post by Ben 360 »

Captain Nemo wrote:Not krass/nvm, just nvm really. But w/e.

Can I just ask what the problem with europeans is? There seem to be some wierd hatred against us for reasons idk.
It´s been like this for a long time. eec for europeans and aoc for americans/others...apart from the odd few like ras.
To me, europeans are just the ¨wana be¨ Asians...can´t take jokes and go try-hard. Asians piss me off even more though simply because they don´t chat much/don´t speak english.
lightnessking. wrote:
Ben 360 wrote:
lightnessking. wrote:please explain how you get the joke which was aimed at simple_faith, and what the history of it was.
Obiously there are 2 sides to this joke.
The eC clan known as Eternal Changes.
And the eC...Krass/nVm leaders usually only recruiting European players. Was the joke I was talking about.

And your hilarious ¨inside joke¨.
As I said, if you don't know, don't bother replying.
Shut up you docking camel.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Ben 360 wrote:

Can I just ask what the problem with europeans is? There seem to be some wierd hatred against us for reasons idk.
It´s been like this for a long time. eec for europeans and aoc for americans/others...apart from the odd few like ras.
To me, europeans are just the ¨wana be¨ Asians...can´t take jokes and go try-hard. Asians piss me off even more though simply because they don´t chat much/don´t speak english.
Well thats simply not true. The entire mod dm community on eec is and has always been dominated by americans, and the attitude has never been like the aoc one. As for australians u're really the only one trying to act like an aoc american. Everyone else are pretty "european" in their attitude. I think it's because u are so much an old school aoc wanna be, without actually being so. You're not part of the club, your ben name is just stupid stupid. You used to be pretty nice but then u kinda decided to side with the wrong people, and u turned into a dickhead overnight.

This whole "tryhard" thing is really pathetic. It's like kids in the schoolyard trying to bully others. They're jealous because some are better than they are and then they try to bully them about something to make themselves feel better. In this case "tryhard", which is really pathetic since basically you're just a noob and sad about that.

Anyway thx for clearing up your pathetic rant on europeans lol.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

Captain Nemo wrote:
Ben 360 wrote:

Well thats simply not true. The entire mod dm community on eec is and has always been dominated by americans, and the attitude has never been like the aoc one. As for australians u're really the only one trying to act like an aoc american. Everyone else are pretty "european" in their attitude. I think it's because u are so much an old school aoc wanna be, without actually being so. You're not part of the club, your ben name is just stupid stupid. You used to be pretty nice but then u kinda decided to side with the wrong people, and u turned into a dickhead overnight.

This whole "tryhard" thing is really pathetic. It's like kids in the schoolyard trying to bully others. They're jealous because some are better than they are and then they try to bully them about something to make themselves feel better. In this case "tryhard", which is really pathetic since basically you're just a noob and sad about that.

Anyway thx for clearing up your pathetic rant on europeans lol.

tryhard answer by a tryhard european

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Lol true! Im only a tryhard on the forums tho...

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

i'll put this to rest once and for all.
in EE being called european was not a compliment, note that all europeans were not considered europeans. european was a word reserved for the scumbag and/or pathetic players that through unpleasant tactics and other things. many americans were europeans, and not all europeans were. it's been proven that europeans ruined most settings they touched. mod tl was so innocent, and full of joy. then the europeans come in, suddenly tcs are being spammed by the hundreds, mortars are being explored and tribute screens are being molested. plus they made mod tl 2v2 pretty much more worthless than it already was, 4 pt civ everygame all games. i remember dozens of mod 4v4 being ruined because some unruly gang of europeans want to fanatacism rush. i really never liked mid, but it could be fun in 4v4s near the end of the servers with non-europeans. you try to bring europeans in and you get slut rushes and ca ecoing done so precisely and intricately as conducting a symphony. this is kind of off-topic, but europeans are just the people who unnecessarily gay the game up, for lack of a better term. Anarchy is a very good example, and he would still lose to 45 if he had a few days to practice. oh yes, 45 is a former player i miss thus making this relevant
mhm?!?

DarkAngel101
Forum Noob
Xfire: chronic960
Lobby Username: DarkAngel101

Post by DarkAngel101 »

Hmmm... This is still active?

- DA/AcuteChronic
DarkAngel101/Outlet

Dark Side, ADR, -nDa-, Mafia

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

[quote="Ben 360"]
Shut up you docking camel.[/quote

You're so clueless lol.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

tool wrote:i'll put this to rest once and for all.
in EE being called european was not a compliment, note that all europeans were not considered europeans. european was a word reserved for the scumbag and/or pathetic players that through unpleasant tactics and other things. many americans were europeans, and not all europeans were. it's been proven that europeans ruined most settings they touched. mod tl was so innocent, and full of joy. then the europeans come in, suddenly tcs are being spammed by the hundreds, mortars are being explored and tribute screens are being molested. plus they made mod tl 2v2 pretty much more worthless than it already was, 4 pt civ everygame all games. i remember dozens of mod 4v4 being ruined because some unruly gang of europeans want to fanatacism rush. i really never liked mid, but it could be fun in 4v4s near the end of the servers with non-europeans. you try to bring europeans in and you get slut rushes and ca ecoing done so precisely and intricately as conducting a symphony. this is kind of off-topic, but europeans are just the people who unnecessarily gay the game up, for lack of a better term. Anarchy is a very good example, and he would still lose to 45 if he had a few days to practice. oh yes, 45 is a former player i miss thus making this relevant
I've seen you mass TC's in mod/mid/p2s, I've seen you nuking enemy pocket with mass rams/siege towers, I've seen Joey fana inf rush and I've seen CA ecoing from pretty much any decent mid player. Also, note that lavanger has done everything you mentioned as "european". So by trying to "put this to rest once and for all" you're basically saying everyone is/has been european.

Let's say the counterpart to the compliment "european" will be/already is "american". Let me list the things that would certainly fit the stereo-type:

1. Makes up more rules than the p2n community (no slut, no eco killing... list goes on)
2. Makes up excuses for playing poorly (example: never scouts, excuse: "I'm not a tryhard")
3. Sits idle in base with army until boom is done, sometimes even after boom is done because.. fuck if I know
4. Plays Expansionism every game
5. Instantly drops if enemy AK in no rule sets
6. Intantly drops if enemy spread marines around his base
7. Instantly drops if enemy "explore mortars" (comman.. any good player knows their not on explore, and if they are your opponent sucks)
8. Instantly drops after trying some horrible all-in strategy and it fails (think that ram/seige tower nuke I already mentioned)
9. Instantly altf4 after being doubled
10. Says never cares about EE yet reads EE forum years after they stop playing to nitpick what others have said

Oh, and I've had the pleasure of witnessing you do everything in this list Tool.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Ben 360
Basic Member

Post by Ben 360 »

MacroMicroMonster wrote:Need I say more....
I´m not going to lie, you made me laugh haha...If I remember correctly...Cobra?

MacroMicroMonster
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: MacroMicroMonster

Post by MacroMicroMonster »

Yeah who might you be?

Ben 360
Basic Member

Post by Ben 360 »

MacroMicroMonster wrote:Yeah who might you be?
That´s for me to know, and for you to work very hardly to find out the information for yourself, if your desire is strong enough to want to know who I am...Which I doubt it is xoxo.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

He's a nobody. Picture post was deleted.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Ben 360
Basic Member

Post by Ben 360 »

Arntzen wrote:He's a nobody. Picture post was deleted.
Who are you to define who a nobody is? Any EE player could have an impact on someone. For all you know this ¨Someone¨ such as Cobra could of had an impact on me playing Liga or Middle. Everyone is a someone.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Ben 360 wrote:
Who are you to define who a nobody is? Any EE player could have an impact on someone. For all you know this ¨Someone¨ such as Cobra could of had an impact on me playing Liga or Middle. Everyone is a someone.
*sigh* he was talking about u being a nobody. (u being Ben 360, not arntzen altho he is in a quote in ben's post. I know this may be hard to get but thats why Im explaining it fully here. This post was a reply to ben 360.)

Ben 360
Basic Member

Post by Ben 360 »

Captain Nemo wrote:
Ben 360 wrote:
*sigh* he was talking about u being a nobody. (u being Ben 360, not arntzen altho he is in a quote in ben's post. I know this may be hard to get but thats why Im explaining it fully here. This post was a reply to ben 360.)
I was using Cobra as an example, obviously I´m not going to tell him who I am as a ¨someone¨.
The quote you just made looks nothing like the one you failed on before, but thanks for trying.

Return to “EE General Discussion”