former players your miss :cry:

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Re: former players your miss :cry:

Post by Captain Nemo »

he knows who u are tho lol... (he being kaz)
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Ben 360
Basic Member
Lobby Username: ben 360

Post by Ben 360 »

Captain Nemo wrote:he knows who u are tho lol... (he being kaz)
Kazter as this varible of ¨someone¨, who am I?

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

starts with h
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Ben 360
Basic Member

Post by Ben 360 »

Arntzen wrote:starts with h
Freak your so close...(Sarcasm), what´s the name?

P.S. I have to go, but just so you know your wrong, it starts with E...Ip track me if you need to.

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

lol just explaining what the term european meant, no need to get upset. you are dead wrong about me tc whoring if not prompted by someone else though. think you need to research us americans more, i've never heard someone use some of those excuses, quite the active imagination you got there.
mhm?!?

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

ends with erik
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

ben55

Post by ben55 »

european was just slang for being a tryhard dick. nothing more, nothing less.

tc whoring and cit flooding was started by americans, but most of us stopped it because it was boring/silly (although most players would concede that it was probably the most powerful strategy); it became kind of a house rule not to do it, because well it was the best strategy 9/10 times. europeans didn't play in our games very often until the populations dwindled the players began to mix. thus, the term "european" was born because europeans didn't really care that tc whoring and cit flooding was boring if everyone was doing it, they just wanted to win, so they would pretty much use the same 2 civs everygame with the same 2 strats. eventually the term european evolved to label players with similar mindsets even if they are not european (altho most of them were europeans). other tactics that were thought to be tryhard/annoying such as fanaticism and path finding eventually got tossed into the "european" tag, because they were more or less "gonna piss on your cupcakes win at all cost" type of shit, that generally only "europeans" did, since nobody else really gave that much a shit to win in the twilight years of EE.

basically the word "european" was how ppl called each other tryhards before the word "tryhard" ever existed on EE. so if someone like Joey or Nexus tc whored a player they were called a nigger european just as much as anyone else at least until people had gotten over it.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Ben 360 wrote:
Arntzen wrote:starts with h
Freak your so close...(Sarcasm), what´s the name?

P.S. I have to go, but just so you know your wrong, it starts with E...Ip track me if you need to.
IP TRACK ME LOL. Damn, why don't we just hack your harddisk by sending graphic cards to your mommy board. Oh wait, that makes no sense neither. IP track...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Dr. StickleGruesler
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: <Scen clan elites, ldr primary> [Dr. S ]

Post by Dr. StickleGruesler »

The European Continent: Land of the Euros.

A Euro is a member of a malformed species subset of of Homo Sapiens Sapiens. Confined by the rigid rhythms of waltz time and absolutely straight 8ths a European is a walking talking clock, which they ironically find great joy in producing.

Devoid of any swing, or "coolness," euros are highly up-tight and robotlike, unaware of how dorky their urgent and humorless earnestness makes them appear, they continue sputtering on, feeling frustrated and offended since they are unable to get the joke.

They can often be found screeching in high pitched staccato guttural words from their ancient and formulaic language, sweat beading down their forehead as their fingers spam TC's as rapidly as possible.

Ironically their favorite civ power is 'Market' in Mod SH, an American invention which they remain ever ungrateful for, too stuck up and haughtily status conscious. Vestigial influences of their feudal and hierarchical society where everyone must kiss ass as lasciviously as possible to their superiors and constantly jealously become outraged at any deviation from the meaningless rituals which are meant to convey respect and subservience from their underlings.

Their greatest hobbies include manufacturing optometry equipment, and they become sexually aroused at the sight of a mid-line luxury sedan's efficient engine turbine cooling system. Suffering from lack of a soul they treat gaming as it were their job, which they lovingly spent ten years in "university" to become qualified for.

As such they frantically repeat the same strategy again and again, confident that their existence in this world is merely akin to a timing belt or gear in a machine, to be used up and worn down in the name of the state and then replaced.

In a race to the bottom, the Euro is already there. Exploring pure mortars and artillery, spamming masses of their own citizens and dogs to die (another favorite euro hobby) and finely tuning their TC structure in a remote trivial corner of the map as their hands cramp and they border on a nervous breakdown, just to satisfy their conditioned OCD and gaping hole in their soul. They do whatever it takes to win so they can shriek like crows and hungrily chew the rotten carcass of "victory" to momentarily subdue the insatiable craving of their unprincipled stomach... before the inevitable violent sickness sets in.
Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.

Ben 360
Basic Member

Post by Ben 360 »

Arntzen wrote:ends with erik
HAHA, how does herik even make it on these forums when his dead. Man your skills of finding out who people are. They really need to become better.
Atleast give evidence before spitting out names.
Try again.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Ben 360 wrote:
Arntzen wrote:ends with erik
HAHA, how does herik even make it on these forums when his dead. Man your skills of finding out who people are. They really need to become better.
Atleast give evidence before spitting out names.
Try again.
I always loved the twin brother story lol. Herik is dead really?
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

yo where's the evidence herik's corpse is stinking up the garage?
mhm?!?

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

tool wrote:yo where's the evidence herik's corpse is stinking up the garage?
I can smell him from Europe.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

lmfao

Return to “EE General Discussion”