Why Lag ?

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Lancelot5
Lobby Username: Lancelot5

Why Lag ?

Post by Lancelot5 »

Question:
When there a 3 players called A,B and C play together. A and B come from same country and don´t have lag in 1vs1. Player C is a lagger.
Why all will have lag when A host a game with player ABC?
Is this because of synchronization so that player A and B have to wait Until they recieve Data from player C ?

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Re: Why Lag ?

Post by Captain Nemo »

Well to clear things up u mean both players in game 2 lags. so that both snails show right? Cause yes u will have to wait for synchronization but that's pretty standard for when one person lags in a game all will feel the lag but only one lags.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

MacroMicroMonster
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: MacroMicroMonster

Post by MacroMicroMonster »

I've always wondered how a game designed to run on a fisher price computer manages to lag....

Lancelot5
Lobby Username: Lancelot5

Post by Lancelot5 »

Yes Nemo all lag then. But thats not that normal all kind of games. For example in Counterstrike the game calculate the next move from a lagging player and so the guys without the lag arent affected that much from lagging.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

1: lag is a short life problem, man, lag mean not He/She/It lags forewer, it was only take 2-3 hours most
2: and when one lag other must lag too, cuz else the none lag beat u easy, hahaha, ok maybe sync problem

3: why to have butterflies in one's stomage, lol, i remember many players lag in one game, and in a other game all was ok

lag is a most a problem of Internet , not of the PC or Player

Prost!!

Return to “EE General Discussion”