Best EE Player Of All Time!?!

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.

Best EE'er of all time?

Samuel
5%
Omega
5%
ras
10%
Epic
5%
Wolvy
1%
Phobia/Zeke
10%
lion_
5%
Bones
4%
Krass
26%
BE
2%
Elfanor
4%
Lavanger
4%
Twisted Bum
1%
Goldeneye
11%
Captain Nemo
5%

Total votes: 168

Draco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Ðracø™

Re: Best EE Player Of All Time!?!

Post by Draco »

By the way it's Eleanor and rad out of this list

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

DRACO wrote:By the way it's Eleanor and rad out of this list

btw: "By the way" its a germany song of 1971 from frumpy

and second, u dont understand any, no is best

sry

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

No is best? I don't understand any ??? I don't get it.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

DRACO wrote:This topic bothers me. Not to toot my own horn, but ftek ( kid who pretended to be me ) and he was also shattered sun if I believe; I used to beat the shit out I game, and there was one other on the list... Maybe lion. Used to play him and we would go back in forth then he came up with some ungodly boom strat ... Pffffttt on this board. They don't deserve to be best all time if u ask me
then who does?
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

DRACO wrote:No is best? I don't understand any ??? I don't get it.
u get it but dont believe
its twice, damn u sucks(sry sry), sry, u know?

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

Lol I won't even try to make sense out of a post I don't get, and I don't know who belongs on that list for best all time, I would have to be some of the xxx liga players who played sense day one ie proxy, ras, them guys

dan
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: dan

Post by dan »

Nemo your quite a genius for creating this topic its spiced up the forum a little bit
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.

dan
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: dan

Post by dan »

In my opinion only someone who has played many games 1v1 and team games with many players can determine who is truly a good player. You don't really understand how good someone is unless you play them. When you sit and observe you only see/feel a fraction of their skill. For example i have observed BONES and SKULLS and have thought ( no offence ) but i didn't see anything special. Then when i actually played vs them ( and i have played vs them many times ) I actually see how good and hard they are to play vs. The amount of thought people put into this game is unbelievable ( im talking about liga here ) but in other setts such as MOD MID INDY its a little bit... EASIER because you are so limited to your options. You know when your playing someone good when you feel tense before you play vs them. Most people who play "allsetts" now are not BRILLIANT but are good ( i can say this because i played vs them ) The people that honestly amazed me that i have played vs/with are Krass, Ras, Goldeneye, Epic and Some guy who you might of seen online by the name of SPRY he in my opinion is the last of an era. Never scared to join a game. doesent make excuses after a loss doesent brag about a win and will always join the next game instead of hiding after he wins.
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

Some guy :P Hi zeke lol. nice post dan

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

I have played all of that list. Ten years ago lol. I have played team games, 1v1 and all of that. I can't justify who's good anymore because of my absenence these many years. But back when I played, none of them minus a few were " the ones to beat " or even " known " at that time. Many of them were one age players, who later developed into your liga, pre2nano elite. Don't get me wrong, ie; twisted bum - strictly known for death match .. Or all I rennet him playing

As far as one player playing one epoch alone and not being classified as "known " " expert " " not good " is a bias opinion. I can turn around and educate the fact of resource gathering is much different. There is rush / boom, boom/ rush tarics per side of play ( liga / p2n / one age tl / one age sh )

Yes a lot of the names mention were known and an expert, but to much diversity in that list to say best of all time imo, maybe classify the list as best of liga, best of tl, etc. Take best player of each one have them play the other at there best and there be no one best of all time ;)

Jus my thoughts, however good poll, but a few names shouldn't be on a list of that sort on any site at all because they came I late and played one age.

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

man all i remember you for was retarded fanaticism everygame and back flip videos, feel free to make your own list though

also spry's an arrogant prick, dont think hes some well mannered liga player
mhm?!?

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

Ahhhh tool lol hey man, now a days I don't do any more backflips lol. And now that u mentioned it, I did use fantasism! I forgot allll about that, only power I remember was expansionism, and yes I was a mainly Indy and mod player. Dunno if I ever dabbled in much else !

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

DRACO wrote:I have played all of that list. Ten years ago lol. I have played team games, 1v1 and all of that. I can't justify who's good anymore because of my absenence these many years. But back when I played, none of them minus a few were " the ones to beat " or even " known " at that time. Many of them were one age players, who later developed into your liga, pre2nano elite. Don't get me wrong, ie; twisted bum - strictly known for death match .. Or all I rennet him playing

As far as one player playing one epoch alone and not being classified as "known " " expert " " not good " is a bias opinion. I can turn around and educate the fact of resource gathering is much different. There is rush / boom, boom/ rush tarics per side of play ( liga / p2n / one age tl / one age sh )

Yes a lot of the names mention were known and an expert, but to much diversity in that list to say best of all time imo, maybe classify the list as best of liga, best of tl, etc. Take best player of each one have them play the other at there best and there be no one best of all time ;)

Jus my thoughts, however good poll, but a few names shouldn't be on a list of that sort on any site at all because they came I late and played one age.
With all due respect you apparently played 1 year of EE in an almost 11 year old game, so excuse me for not really taking your words with much validity

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

Sorry for not being precise on what time frame my ee1 Carrera lasted. But rest assured I had the game 7 mints after its released and played religiously as a teen back then till acc came out...

Draco
Advanced Member

Post by Draco »

If I have forgotten more then I ve remembered, I apoligize ahead of time. Jus wanted to insure belief in my opinion On this topic, without thinking the list of names you thought up was created by ur opinion, and or others :p again sorry

Return to “EE General Discussion”