Best EE Player Of All Time!?!

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.

Best EE'er of all time?

Samuel
5%
Omega
5%
ras
10%
Epic
5%
Wolvy
1%
Phobia/Zeke
10%
lion_
5%
Bones
4%
Krass
26%
BE
2%
Elfanor
4%
Lavanger
4%
Twisted Bum
1%
Goldeneye
11%
Captain Nemo
5%

Total votes: 168

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Re: Best EE Player Of All Time!?!

Post by Captain Nemo »

well quoted sam. Wizo idk what to tell u. please do read my starting post again and stop thinking of the "list" as nominations. u can vote for whoever u like. Personally those are the only aoc players I thought would get votes. was between zeke and seizmic and was pretty sure zeke would score more votes. It's not unlikely nor "not deserved" that zeke got all these votes but it still seems rigged the way it happened. btw lion is aoc too.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

yeah it's like it seems a bit weird how zeke can get 10 and Bones only 1 just to make an example.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

I won't vote until Assassin is up there, 2nd to none but ___RIC___

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

didnt fred beat that guy assassin i heard he used to be real bad
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

fred beats anyone. why isnt he in the list.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

ask for a best player is so stupid, its like u ask for who is strongest animal (its childness), or who is strongest man of earth ore even Music what is the best band?, hmm, hahahahaha

ok maybe its a philosophy quest, so i say my favorites are Turbo Diesel and Greg, they show me the way , that was ok in 2001 and i dont want miss it, cuz it was great, best time and so the best, u know?

Ralf

Texas Ranger
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: Texas Ranger

Post by Texas Ranger »

Well said Ralf!

Also this poll is far too vague, speculative, and open to bias. You'll get much more accurate results by asking for the best player in a particular set, rather than overall.

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

Did some1 delete my message yesturday coz i sware i submitted it -_-...owel here it is again.
First of all, I agree with u assys and wizo, tbh its sad the amount of snobby players there are, how many eec players mention aoc players? How many of you give aoc games a chance? The lobby would not be dead if we all joined eachothers game how hard is it to make game lobby more appealing? The only reason people go to game ranger is because of the amount of games and you don't get kicked straight away because you are a bad player.
(TRAIN THEM FFS!, give em a link to the strategies/civs here, u complain about game been dead, yet u dont help lobby out at all. We'd have a lot more players if people started joining each others games and not get people that log into a dead lobby and leave in first 5 secs. Also ghost put in the main message on lobby where u say :get eec/aoc, put a link for hosting<-- another reason y people dont play, dk how to host...give em a link.)
We need unity in this lobby, tbh theres just as much skill on aoc then eec, yet i see 2 aoc players mentioned, WTF! (and wizo/zeke are both eec players too)? i respect the people mentioned but honestly, all u eec players have not given aoc a single glance. You are killing the lobby. You exclude yourselves from the rest of us. AOC players need respect. Anyway think about it.
Btw ras/krass wins the list.
And LOL at bigrons message.
peace, herik.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

herik wrote:Did some1 delete my message yesturday coz i sware i submitted it
I checked the moderator logs. No one deleted your post.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

herik wrote:.......
You exclude yourselves from the rest of us. AOC players need respect. Anyway think about it.
wow good one
Thumbs up!!!!
Proost!

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

herik wrote:Did some1 delete my message yesturday coz i sware i submitted it -_-...owel here it is again.
First of all, I agree with u assys and wizo, tbh its sad the amount of snobby players there are, how many eec players mention aoc players? How many of you give aoc games a chance? The lobby would not be dead if we all joined eachothers game how hard is it to make game lobby more appealing? The only reason people go to game ranger is because of the amount of games and you don't get kicked straight away because you are a bad player.
(TRAIN THEM FFS!, give em a link to the strategies/civs here, u complain about game been dead, yet u dont help lobby out at all. We'd have a lot more players if people started joining each others games and not get people that log into a dead lobby and leave in first 5 secs. Also ghost put in the main message on lobby where u say :get eec/aoc, put a link for hosting<-- another reason y people dont play, dk how to host...give em a link.)
We need unity in this lobby, tbh theres just as much skill on aoc then eec, yet i see 2 aoc players mentioned, WTF! (and wizo/zeke are both eec players too)? i respect the people mentioned but honestly, all u eec players have not given aoc a single glance. You are killing the lobby. You exclude yourselves from the rest of us. AOC players need respect. Anyway think about it.
peace, herik.
you wish aoc players were better than eec players, jerk

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

Faith, lightnessking is better then you, thats saying something.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

herik wrote:Did some1 delete my message yesturday coz i sware i submitted it -_-...owel here it is again.
peace, herik.
Didn't delete, but maybe I should. VERY off topic most of it, and the rest is just plain stupid.

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

Nemo, im just stating the truth, aoc players do not get respect that they deserve.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

start mentioning names. Besides. if u count people from aoc u have zeke, lava, lion, goldi, krass. Although of course goldi and krass moved to eec and stayed there.

Return to “EE General Discussion”