Non-manipulated EE

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Novice Member

Re: Non-manipulated EE

Post by 223344 »

"Rules and laws are made everywhere in our daily life" Yeah like it's "officially" hacked lol. But I seriuosly heard that it will be criminal to play the game unpatched. So I will have it tough lol. The underground "BigRon" will be going from house to house to check that everyone has the patches installed. :shock:

Well let's talk about the plaguing-incident. It was my first memory when I started playing this game last year (after a looong absence). I have used the tactic myself but I don't think it's that great. It can work against some really defensive players.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

endless discuse for what?

man play your version and be happy, i know, critism is fine and correct, but sry ur arguments are a little poor(or weak)

Non-Manipulated ?, lol, so Sierra also not may change the wrong parts of game?

in some days long ago i hate sierra cuz they dont remove some Bugs and other shit, i say thanks to Omega he try it, and he do it good, the game is the same iam feel it , but with some shit fewer

drink a beer and lelax a little bit
Proooooost! u insect .;)

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

By the sounds of things u were a noob back then and still are 223344, tell u the truth, there really isnt much that has changed, sure the rush tribute was golden, but u learn to adapt to the game, really isnt that hard, instead of saying crap about omegas patch maybe u should b thanking him for allowing us to play the game multiplayer, btw are u a retard for saying the game is hacked, and crying about armies been plauged... imo go learn how to play, all the forums u have posted so far are useless, stupid and waste of time.

Return to “EE General Discussion”