s(_)n-pRoJekT Revival

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
d4Mn_DudE
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: d4Mn_DudE

s(_)n-pRoJekT Revival

Post by d4Mn_DudE »

I am not 100% sure about the spelling of the guild´s name, maybe somebody remembers it better than I do. But anyway, my question is about all the buddies I used to play with. Is there still anyone from sun project remaining? I am talking about names like Adj Constanzo, sHARKy, Wueste, PestVolk, or anyone else that I remember or remembers me. We used to be quite famous on the European Realm, specially when the USA one went offline and most players transferred over here.

I just recently heart of save-ee.com and I am super excited about this. When the official servers went down in 2008 to me it was like an entire world had just crashed. In other threads I read liga settings and pre are mostly being played, where as mid sh/tl, indy sh/tl and mod sh/tl are becoming instinct. Is that information still accurate? Are there even enough ppl playing to get a bunch of good games an evening without having to wait for hours? What about the level of players? Still enough competition like in the old days?

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Re: s(_)n-pRoJekT Revival

Post by simple_faith »

Yes, enough players to get a good Middle SH going, in fact anysettings if they are up to it. Just host it and people will come m8 I always see full Mid SH's

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

ah yes, such an influential and powerful clan. not only was it the gathering of the most belligerent europeans it was also a glitching cess pool. constanzo was a huge glitcher, the amount this guy violated the trib screen is incredible. bunch of pricks
mhm?!?

d4Mn_DudE
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: d4Mn_DudE

Post by d4Mn_DudE »

Tool, I don´t care about what you think that might have happened a bunch of years ago, I want to play with my old buddies so contribute something reasonable to this thread or get off.

Ty simple_faith, I´ll just try it out.

WaSteD
Novice Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_WaSteD_

Post by WaSteD »

From what I know, eC was made mainly out of former s(_)n_projekt members. NeVermInd founded it and old members such as DavE, Goldeneye and KrasS have sinced joined (though they rarely play now)
lightnessking wrote:Bladiebladiebla bitte danke arsch haupt Jajaja das stimmt, english please?

Return to “EE General Discussion”