To you arrogant retards who wont allow unknowns

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
AwesomeO
Novice Member
Lobby Username: The Things (1,2,3 and possibly 4)

To you arrogant retards who wont allow unknowns

Post by AwesomeO »

Especially phoenix. I wait all damn day for someone to host a game worth joining. When one finally comes up, its being hosted by some retard who only lets in people that bow down to his dick. They think that just because you aren't one of the people who is super a popular professional and for that reason have never seen your name means that they have to immediately ban you from the game. One gay thing that happens is when I join a game with 3, 5 or 7 players and then someone decides he doesn't want to play and leaves, then some whiner goes "kick that guy that just came in he sucks" I mean cmon, you wont know if he sucks or not if you haven't even seen him play yet! And even if he does suck, we all have to start somewhere. Honestly, if you only want certain people to play then you might as well put a password on the game instead of letting anyone join but only let the people you like play. So why don't you just let them play? They might even be a great teammate and chances are, the noobs aren't going know how to cheat or crash. You cant expect any new people to start playing if you wont even let them play!

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Re: To you arrogant retards who wont allow unknowns

Post by lightnessking. »

Find the list on the forums for people who also host for new players. Phoenix probaly is not on that list, I'm not even.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “EE General Discussion”