I believe it is once again time

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
_thor
Lobby Username: pM_Thor

Re: I believe it is once again time

Post by _thor »

krooM wrote:guys pre 4v4 Its so gay
Um tributing wasnt removed so that pre 4v4s could work better. If thats honestly the case, the only reason tribute is still gone, that it fits game styles better rather than limiting a couple cheaters, then this whole thing is utter bullshit.

no trib screen got rolled into a failed stimulus package, i for one agree with elite
pM - Legacy
{Sauerkraut>}I love you: boom or rush this is the uesatinoin , i love shakespearei

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Changing back to a patch which allows you to tribute will also change the game play many players are used to. I like EE the way it is right now without the tributing altho in some games i would like to tribute if an ally died.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

_thor

Post by _thor »

lightnessking wrote:Changing back to a patch which allows you to tribute will also change the game play many players are used to.
trolol what do you think removing the tribute in the first place did ?
pM - Legacy
{Sauerkraut>}I love you: boom or rush this is the uesatinoin , i love shakespearei

d-dog
Lobby Username: Cold Fusion

Post by d-dog »

Changing back to a patch which allows you to tribute will also change the game play many players are used to. I like EE the way it is right now without the tributing altho in some games i would like to tribute if an ally died.
O NO! people will have to learn to play with tributes again, like o.m.g.! I mean me playing 9 or so years with tributes before the patch, then suddenly taking them away, no big deal man, deal with it, you dont count! O but the other players will just not be use to it man, we can't change back now! I mean we've been using it like a year or so, like omg can't do ittttt. Shit nigga, if I can adapt to it after 9 years, I think they can manage.
COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION
BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_
D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG

d-dog
Lobby Username: Cold Fusion

Post by d-dog »

krooM wrote:lol guys i think u never played a pre 4v4. Its so gay when all 3 teammates tribute 1 all resources so its a 1v1 coz the others cant follow
Makes no sense, do you even understand how an economy works? Your not giving someone resources then magically acquiring the same amount you just gave. The game is still balanced no matter how you relocate your resources, you donate some to make another stronger, therefore making yourself weaker. It's not set defined either, like in pre2, if you tribute someone to epoch to the next age, there resource gathering rate is going to be higher, they will go from 100 to 200, while you will go from 0 to 50 (accounting for the 100 you donated), 100 must be donated to put you at 150 (+50) and 100 (+100) for him, the extra 50 would be there because of your ally's increased gathering rate. 200=200. Idk why I even wasted time typing that out...
COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION
BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_
D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

Mids with tributes was way better,but mods destroyed this lobby anyway,peace
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Elite
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Elite

Post by Elite »

I'm really indifferent at this point, I just think those who claim that tribute was mucking up the game for 8 years are not making a good argument. I think tribute enhanced the need for teamplay if anything, and some of you guys need to get a grasp of basic economics. Just like in the real world, resources do not appear out of thin air, someone has to produce them. If you are giving resources to one entity, you have to take them from another. Like I said before, tribute allowed the team to concentrate resources in the hands of the players who were in a position to use them most efficiently.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Just want to throw this out there:

1. I won't be supporting an old or new hybrid "makes it harder to cheat and/or stops some cheating" patch.

2. If I turn off the automatic patching, I personally will not be making any bans for tribute glitching unless it is confirmed by a moderator. I won't be spending time adding up numbers and all that bullshit like we did before.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

SKULLS
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] SKULLS

Post by SKULLS »

imo just leave it as is. If you wish to play with tributes, just unpatch. Then repatch. Its a pain but will save ghost and megs from doing alot of unnecessary work.
Strength and Honor

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

i've seen some printscreens today where someone actually tributed with the no tribute patch lol. some idiot modified his gamefiles and cheats ._. .

_thor

Post by _thor »

lightnessking wrote:i've seen some printscreens today where someone actually tributed with the no tribute patch lol. some idiot modified his gamefiles and cheats ._. .
who was it? i want to trib, when i use highwaymen civ superboom 1 i get super food in pocket in mid sh, would be nice to share it
pM - Legacy

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Warrior on gameranger, he had 4k iron in f11 10 on a pre2nano island game lollol.

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

SKULLS wrote:imo just leave it as is. If you wish to play with tributes, just unpatch. Then repatch. Its a pain but will save ghost and megs from doing alot of unnecessary work.
Taking an already small community and splitting it further is a terrible idea. People shouldn't volunteer to be mods/admins if they are too lazy to do the work that you call unnecessary.

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

P-51 wrote:
SKULLS wrote:imo just leave it as is. If you wish to play with tributes, just unpatch. Then repatch. Its a pain but will save ghost and megs from doing alot of unnecessary work.
Taking an already small community and splitting it further is a terrible idea. People shouldn't volunteer to be mods/admins if they are too lazy to do the work that you call unnecessary.
damm p-51 got you guys there.... lol

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

I can take on my old job with checking cheaters if u want. The workload should not be an issue here.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Return to “EE General Discussion”