ZoS

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Hawk
Novice Member
Lobby Username: -•¤Hąwĸ¤•-

Re: ZoS

Post by Hawk »

Thanks for the support guys, appreciate it....
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

Hawk
Novice Member
Lobby Username: -•¤Hąwĸ¤•-

Post by Hawk »

Everyone just seems like they dont want zos back and it gets frustrating with people keep saying to just make a new clan and you can never reborn zos. To those people just shut up plz...if you dont have anything nice to say dont post it. ZoS is one big family, we got each other's backs
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

Hmm i decided to let aoc symbols try and get symbols running again as i have listened to some peoples thoughts. I just hope the new symbols turns into a family clan how zos used to be for me and how ts is for now and to remember skill dont mean shit ZoS would always pick attitude and loyalty over any skilled player.

Best Wish`s from Tricky/No Name
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Hawk it's just that the majority feel (at least I do) like u are making a new clan with a name of an old clan, rather than brining an old clan back. And tricky's situation is simply just laughable
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

by Captain Nemo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:23 am

Hawk it's just that the majority feel (at least I do) like u are making a new clan with a name of an old clan, rather than brining an old clan back. And tricky's situation is simply just laughable

Not really that laughable since puni and larca brought back a old clan and to be fair i think zos should be brought back so hopefully some of the aoc symbols do get it back running as long as they have good attuide, loyal and respectiable dont see a problem in it. You aint thinking if zos is back alive again then it mite bring old zos members back into playing again.
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

ZoS was symbols because of the people in it, not the name, which is why remaking dead clans without the core members is a foolish idea.
If I left EE and heard about some random members were remaking Heros, without me knowing anyone in the clan that once was my family clan it wouldn't really bring me back. I'd rather bring me back to shut it down.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Return to “EE General Discussion”