ZoS

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Re: ZoS

Post by Captain Nemo »

lol tricky is in Ts but still leader of ZoS :P Told u this was a stupid idea! Make a new clan instead man... Just my advice
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

IMO starting a new clan would probably be better. Make a name for yourselves rather than taking what others have already made for you. Not trying to say you should dissolve the new clan... there's been a lot of clans that were reborn, they're just usually remade by at least one of the original leaders...
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

d-dog
Lobby Username: Cold Fusion

Post by d-dog »

Hawk, first of all, I honestly have no idea who you are tbh, and I never had intentions of recreating ZoS, just like everyone said, it wouldn't be the same ZoS. But I did invite skylar cliffy because I knew them very well, was never an attempt to recreate something, they asked to join. I guess you are welcome to stay, but I don't think you should be recruiting people. If you guys are serious about recreating zos tho, imo, I would reestablish the system of invite only, which everyone would vote on a certain member, which would influence the "leader" or the council, we tried that before as well, whether they deserve to be let in or not. imo if you did the leader route, this power would probly be bestowed on abstract (I think he actually joined zos right before servers went down, id remember tho lol), or tricky (if he is willing, i know hes in Ts). I say Abs rather than skylar because I believe he knows the ZoS standards about as well as I do. I could do it if no one is willing to step up as well, I would try to get on more often. When I first applied to ZoS 6-7 how many years ago it was lol I remember it took me 3 weeks just to get accepted, it really got me to know everyone that i didn't already know in the clan first. I would like to see this same thing for zos.
COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION
BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_
D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG

WaSteD
Novice Member
Lobby Username: _[eC]_WaSteD_

Post by WaSteD »

Yeah I changed my mind now after reading what fusions been saying. I reckon they should just make a new clan. Too bad Saosin are a rubbish band.
lightnessking wrote:Bladiebladiebla bitte danke arsch haupt Jajaja das stimmt, english please?

Hawk
Novice Member
Lobby Username: -•¤Hąwĸ¤•-

Post by Hawk »

yeah, i actually think ur right cf, i think we should go back to the way zos recruiting in the old days, because it does make more sense, and we will be voting on them now
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

nemo: lol tricky is in Ts but still leader of ZoS Told u this was a stupid idea! Make a new clan instead man... Just my advice

lol who said i was leader of zos again :S people jumping to things what i never said. I said if zos is remade i will be watching them like a shadow and making sure they stick to old ways and old high standards. Since im one of the oldest zos who stil plays i wouldnt want zos to get a bad reputation when it used to have a amazing one.

And yea if zos is remade it would be a every member vote system before anyone has a chance to get in and a council system. Since everyone should be treated equal and feel apart of a family.
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

u didn't hear what u just said lol? You are the top dog in the clan. As long as everything runs okay u wont do anything yes, but if they get bad rep or they don't go about it the right way u can take action. You know it's pretty much the same way for any clan leader haha, only they aren't in a different clan.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

We will see what will happen need to speak to some people and we will see :P
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

bLaCkSwArM
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: bLaCkSwArM

Post by bLaCkSwArM »

Brought a tear NN :_)

Hawk
Novice Member

Post by Hawk »

ZoS is still currently recruiting. Anyone who would like to apply, go to zoneofsymbols.tk, and fill out an app, and we will see how it goes from there.

Thank You
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

oh now your recruiting instead of voting? Nice.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Hawk
Novice Member

Post by Hawk »

we r still voting...i did not say that we will not vote. I said we are recruiting, which means you need to apply first, and we will vote on em, while they tryout
-•¤Hąwĸ¤•-
Soaring to the win.

DJ17
Lurker
Lobby Username: DJ17

Post by DJ17 »

seems like a joke to me with ee players are rebuilding a legendary clan like zos, whats the point? i guess putting on legendary clan tags makes you epic? i dont see zos as clan anymore knowing that all loyal members, leaders and w/e are gone. but honestly i dont know if there are still known players in the clan, seems to me that there aren't

if you had no relationship with ric and yuri through ee i think it's useless to start zos back up, imo :shock:

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

nono it's going great. Symbols made of loyal members who enjoy playing with each other in a brotherhood... second family! oh btw their leader is in ts...

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

lol apparently no one knows me from the ZoS clan so i got kicked 1 day after. roflroflrofl.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “EE General Discussion”