Pre/Stone priests

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
ll masterchef ll
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: ll masterchef ll

Pre/Stone priests

Post by ll masterchef ll »

Lately people have been massing priests in prehistoric and stone age games, and its pretty cheap. You cant defend against them because you dont get universities until copper. Its really the same problem as preist towers and im sure many other players can agree with me. I was hoping you guys could make a patch that toned down the power speed or health of priests until copper age or something. Thanks.

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Re: Pre/Stone priests

Post by Oldspice »

The only person who uses them is Fire, but it seems they are too strong in the right hands, so they do need a little toning down lol. But not too much! They are actually slowly becoming part of the game again!

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

towers and rock throwers > priest

ll masterchef ll
Forum Noob

Sexacutioner wrote:towers and rock throwers > priest
maybe if you walk your priests into the towers? but its pretty easy to not do that and just post priests around someones base and convert all of their citizens

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

thats why you make rock throwers, even weak rock throwers > priest

ll masterchef ll
Forum Noob

Go play a game with bc_clubs or someone else who knows how to use them and tell me how that works out

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

ask fire if he ever uses priest against me, he tried a few times and got raped and i dont play with people that have cheated in the past

ll masterchef ll
Forum Noob

Ok well im not going to get anywhere with sexacutioner. Does anyone else have an opinion?

Oldspice
Lobby Username: Oldspice Guy

Post by Oldspice »

herpa derp
Last edited by Oldspice on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elite
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Elite

Post by Elite »

Sexa you realize rock throwers = you can't leave your base for 45 f11 without getting raped?

pf priests are not really a problem if you have pf also, but I dislike having to use that power specifically to counter fire's homosexuality because for some reason he is attracted to every gay tactic in pre.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

if they are using priest their just booming so you make rocks and towers to defend your boom, rocks are a lot cheaper than priest and once you get into later epocs your army is better than theirs because you have sword bonuses
and if your fighting vs priest and club on your own then the games already over because your pocket is a fuckin moron and it wouldnt even matter if priest were even in the game, they could do a rock or tower with club support and fuck you over
and rock throwers have also been upgraded a bit so they can really fuck shit up against a tower, priest or base sitting guy and once you hit ren then no one on the map can come close to your army

ive beaten down my wing and fire using spears while i was rock throwers on wing till sa had to come fuck my day up lol

edit: most of the time if fire is wing, i wont pick a civ till 3 f11, if you dont see clubs by then then hes goin priest so i just pick either tower or rock thrower civ, in pocket of course, he sure as hell aint trying to priest wing me vs clubs lol

be nice
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: be nice

Post by be nice »

Elite wrote:Sexa you realize rock throwers = you can't leave your base for 45 f11 without getting raped?

pf priests are not really a problem if you have pf also, but I dislike having to use that power specifically to counter fire's homosexuality because for some reason he is attracted to every gay tactic in pre.

sounds like elite loves to get owned !

Return to “EE General Discussion”