I would like to say,

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Re: I would like to say,

Post by Ghost »

Chill, brah. We're just giving you a hard time.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Texas Ranger
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: Texas Ranger

Post by Texas Ranger »

lol? A lot of this community tried very hard to have me banned on false evidence (IE - pretending that the SS of a sword was mine when in fact it was the other player's, which would've resulted in a ban had I not actually stepped in and said anything).

Played 1 game today and I already miss tributes. :( Although it's probably a bad example, since I'm just pissed my ally took both our stone mines and wouldn't share. :thumbsdown:

devilridermax
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: devilrider

Post by devilridermax »

Texas Ranger wrote:lol? A lot of this community tried very hard to have me banned on false evidence (IE - pretending that the SS of a sword was mine when in fact it was the other player's, which would've resulted in a ban had I not actually stepped in and said anything).

Played 1 game today and I already miss tributes. :( Although it's probably a bad example, since I'm just pissed my ally took both our stone mines and wouldn't share. :thumbsdown:

if u gltich
u suck lolll !

you mostly play 1v1 you should be glad, isnt it nice to know the enemy isnt cheating though ??????????

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

shake'N'blake wrote:Texas, why is it such a big cost? Only thing it effects is diplo games...

You sound so sus...tbh
That is such a lie. Many times I have been able to save a game in 3v3s by tributing someone or having a pocket tribute the wing so he can rebuild or help defend. Its a big part of the game and having it eliminated is a desecration to the game we've been playing for many years. If we're going to get rid of tributes then we should at least get rid of heros and swords so people don't have the ability to glitch those either.

Elite
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Elite

Post by Elite »

lol wut?

Return to “EE General Discussion”