Player Speed

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
White Fang

Re: Player Speed

Post by White Fang »

"Also, the length of the game does make a lot of difference. If you're rushing, everything has to be done faster, and it requires some effort to pull it off. If they resign, obviously your player speed is going to be massive. If they survive your rush, then you move more towards booming, which requires less micromanagement. Your player speed starts to fall quickly when you don't keep up the pace."
yeah my player speed goes down to 400-500 after rush which is like around 700-900 O_0 the only time ive had above this is when i was doing mod dm and required buildings i got 1.3k woot =o
"TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔҗ ҜąžŤєř җ: fang's the most sexy offer"

uIwehFx
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: uIwehFx

Post by uIwehFx »

So i think everyone agrees that a player speed in normal games of 9k in ee is not possible.
Well when someone does 1000 hotkeys but only 100 clicks, his player speed will be over 1000 :tongue:

Hello0
Lobby Username: GoG_hΣ||øØ

Post by Hello0 »

lol ye =D

f u have 9000 player speed in every game, u ll probably need a new keyboard every 2 weeks cus of pressing so many hotkeys O_O
I am sweet.

empire2
Basic Member

Post by empire2 »

I think that there's a tolerance of 400-800
Having a higher playerspeed simply means your using more hotkeys which is individually different.
There's players that prefer hotkeys and on the other hand guys who like to do more by mouse.
I have always prefered mouse and clicked myself into death in some middle sh games but never reached a player speed higher than 900 or even 800.

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

I only sue a ferw clicks and no hotkeys so what? lol
But thats probly cause I'm noob. Imo playerspeed is the most sueless stat but there are always some people (looks at skulls) who think palying without hotkeys doesnt work. And then there are the worst people who say high playerspeed = uberpro
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Hello0
Lobby Username: GoG_hΣ||øØ

Post by Hello0 »

just look at eis..20 hotkeys in f11 2h but like 4k clicks =D
I am sweet.

uIwehFx
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: uIwehFx

Post by uIwehFx »

The starnge thing is , the player speed acutally is not calculated , by how fast you are.
LIke i said before , the formula is working with a percantage between mouse clicks and hotkeys, so in general if you do many mouse clicks and not as much hotkeys , your player speed wont get over 800.
Anyway, what I was going to say is that playspeed , doesnt really represent your speed. Some people with mouse are faster than people with hotkeys in the game , but it will be stated that the player speed is less.
But still without hotkeys EE wont work... everyone is pressing ctrl , to controll his army fully, or everyone will locate his army in a spot, so you just click the button really fast and got the whole army.
I really think that the formula doenst make sence... probaly people inventing it , to just have it , and didnt really think about it.

But if i try really hard i am able to play on a speed of 5000, especially mod.

empire2
Basic Member

Post by empire2 »

PeLlE wrote:I only sue a ferw clicks and no hotkeys so what? lol
But thats probly cause I'm noob. Imo playerspeed is the most sueless stat but there are always some people (looks at skulls) who think palying without hotkeys doesnt work. And then there are the worst people who say high playerspeed = uberpro
Some hotkeys are indeed neccessary to be good. Still doesn't change the fact that you still can be a decent player without using any hotkeys

coW_
Basic Member
Lobby Username: coW_

Post by coW_ »

player speed..heh
i remember this, i used to be know as the idiot who clicked incessantly to boost my ps when using ca in mid sh..that plus hotkeys=+1000 always.

nostalgia..

Return to “EE General Discussion”