My opinion of the people who can give good games

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
MacroMicroMonster
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: MacroMicroMonster

Re: My opinion of the people who can give good games

Post by MacroMicroMonster »

Rolf. Dan has a point.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

dan wrote:I have put enough work into this game so I can make statements without being accused of " throwing insults " and without people like Kazter bringing up shit from the past to try and abuse me for no real reason you both just need to leave me alone and if you dont like the things I say then simply do not comment on them.
You simply said you didn't understand the
dan wrote:crap about people not using their tags
and
dan wrote:Its like they are afraid to play on the tag just incase they loose or something.. Thats why ill respect people like tricky kirac nemo... All im saying is if i was leader I wouldn't be too pleased.
Which to me sounds like you wont respect anyone unless they only use their tag, at the same time you're way out of line saying leaders of today's clans should not be pleased by this/change their policies and start to make smurfing illegal. This to me is VERY hilarious since you did not only smurf yourself, you took it to a whole new level changing personality and gender. Hypocrite? I think so.
About the "fair of loosing" that's just silly IMO so I told you other reasons as well, I also made points about smurfing can be good for EE aka people get more active because they get a thrill by it, and zeke also said he enjoy seeing a good smurf in action. But instead of actually recognizing our points and go on with the discussion you went on the "I offended you LOL?"-train and then saying "this is what I'd like to see" while completely ignoring zeke.....

Honestly dan, you've got a lot of respect not only from me but most of the people who know you in this community, and I'd like you to voice your opinion as much as you want. I'll always read them BUT if I see (what I consider) bullshit you can be certain I'll voice my opinion of what you've just said just like I would with anyone else here. It has nothing to do what you have or have not done for EE, if let's say Omega or Ghost said he would not be pleased of his members if he were leader of Heros/Ts/eC I'd do the same thing.
dan wrote:im just kinda unhappy with ee today and liked it before. I know i have to accept its no longer the way it was.. Is that such a bad thing....
To me this is a very unhealthy way of looking at it. It most certainly won't help bitching about it, so to answer your question: Yeah, I think it's a bad thing, but it only really effects you and your well-being so you can do w/e you want.

Also saying Nemo doesn't like anyone voicing there opinion apart from himself and other moderators is just so stupid. He's only defending what he looks at as an attack against his clan and the staff of Save-EE (I also see it that way) and you just keep on attacking with that statement (IMO).
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

To be fair i think you all bitching at each other for pointless reasons gg no re
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

play with me and u never have a problem (ok, maybe lag buts not the priblem real)

i never understand most problems, its a silly game that we all love or?

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:To be fair i think you all bitching at each other for pointless reasons gg no re
Exactly
But tbh guys, how hard is it to accept someone's opinion? You guys write massive sentence that I, and other players really can't be bothered reading lol, waste of gaem time tbh

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

herik wrote:
[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:To be fair i think you all bitching at each other for pointless reasons gg no re
Exactly
But tbh guys, how hard is it to accept someone's opinion? You guys write massive sentence that I, and other players really can't be bothered reading lol, waste of gaem time tbh
yet your post was more waste of my time to read than kazter's long one. Seriously if u're not a part of the discussion and have no interrest in taking part, why are u even commenting? It's a forum, people discuss (useless) shit, deal with it.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

dan
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: dan

Post by dan »

Kazter every time you write something I find it Funny, you always write so much and after reading it I think to myself "whats his point" everything you said there was a load of CRAP you shouldn't have bothered writing it. Although there was one point that I found interesting, you mentioned something about respect while mentioning the word "I" a whole lot. Ill make this as concise as possible, firstly I couldn't care less if i had your respect or not because you are nobody at the end of the day. Nothing you have done / will do has benefited me what so ever. Secondly you talk as though you are some kind of "high skilled/respected player" Kazter you need to understand no one cares about what you think lol. You said before that you use names because you get quadrupled? Why would anyone plan to quadruple you when it takes one person to beat you lol. I find it quite funny that you see yourself as some EE legend when you are not. In my eyes you are just some guys who has copied strats from people and made a load of videos to make people think they are your own "when really they are samuels" I do not respect you because of the way you have spoken to me in this topic, before this i didnt say anything personal directly towards you yet you wish to constantly directly insult me. kazter i don't write topics for YOU to read i write them for the people who can see the positive in what im saying. The difference between you and nemo is that you are no one who I dont respect and has doen nothing to deserve any ( and i can say that 90% of the community will agree with me ) But nemo has done a lot even though he wishes to flame me too I still respect him even if he does hate me. I wont say nothing more about this.

Thank you :)
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

chill out bro
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

dan wrote:Kazter every time you write something I find it Funny, you always write so much and after reading it I think to myself "whats his point" everything you said there was a load of CRAP you shouldn't have bothered writing it. Although there was one point that I found interesting, you mentioned something about respect while mentioning the word "I" a whole lot. Ill make this as concise as possible, firstly I couldn't care less if i had your respect or not because you are nobody at the end of the day. Nothing you have done / will do has benefited me what so ever. Secondly you talk as though you are some kind of "high skilled/respected player" Kazter you need to understand no one cares about what you think lol. You said before that you use names because you get quadrupled? Why would anyone plan to quadruple you when it takes one person to beat you lol. I find it quite funny that you see yourself as some EE legend when you are not. In my eyes you are just some guys who has copied strats from people and made a load of videos to make people think they are your own "when really they are samuels" I do not respect you because of the way you have spoken to me in this topic, before this i didnt say anything personal directly towards you yet you wish to constantly directly insult me. kazter i don't write topics for YOU to read i write them for the people who can see the positive in what im saying. The difference between you and nemo is that you are no one who I dont respect and has doen nothing to deserve any ( and i can say that 90% of the community will agree with me ) But nemo has done a lot even though he wishes to flame me too I still respect him even if he does hate me. I wont say nothing more about this.

Thank you :)

LMAOMALMOALMAOALMAOMLAMLMAOA

Kazter uninstall and delete lobby

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

I realize I could go with the childish "my father is stronger than your father"-approach like you did but I'll try to answer in a somewhat more mature way.

This really had nothing to do with skill, and why I respect you is because you were nice to me when I was a beginner, and you're still nice to beginners.

About the "kazter your post had no points". Well if you didn't see them then I'm confused if my English is really that bad or if you even read through what I said?

As for what I see myself as and w/e I can write that but I guess no one else would care.
When it comes to the one movie I made about 2settle it's a direct copy of Samuels two-settle but let's be honest, people like him/krass/ras will never bother sharing strategies and put them up on forums like this one.

As for the "quadrupled" statement, you're really taking it out of contest. Of course it doesn't happen on Save EE Lobby and not with great players.

All other stuff you said (like me being no one) I'll just ignore because it has nothing to do with the discussion.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

Captain Nemo wrote:
herik wrote:
Exactly
yet your post was more waste of my time to read than kazter's long one. Seriously if u're not a part of the discussion and have no interrest in taking part, why are u even commenting? It's a forum, people discuss (useless) shit, deal with it.
Because this aint about who gives good games no more its about arguement what should go to the basement ;)

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

topic creator is/was part of that debate and it must be deemed ok for the topic then. Feel free to move all off topic posts to the basement tho.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

Fuck this I want to play.

I'll try to spend the least amount of money possible whilst in Brighton and use the rest to get another computer just as soon as I get back home.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

na does make things more interesting to be fair lol ;)

Draco
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Ðracø™