My opinion of the people who can give good games

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Re: My opinion of the people who can give good games

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

yea they claim they know the great assassin too but they lie. Assassin was number 1
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Exodus
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Mystic Exodus

Post by Exodus »

SiA_InSaine

ConquerorX
Intermediate Member
Lobby Username: ConquerorX

Post by ConquerorX »

You all forgot a ton of influential and Amazing players. Also- You all believe that half of these people you claimed to have played with are the original ones guys?... .I'm sorry but wolvy...and Epic (you mean wes right?) were any good when SiA_InSane and Elfanor and Flimzam and SRW_Marvelous sCa^Diciple aka _pure_bob ,XXXWudXXX, ME_Lion, Advent...were playing in 2003-5? Wrong. Just thought I would toss my two cents into this old and absurd thread. Also on the topic of ras? ras Has been and always will be one of the best. After 13 years though you think him or any pros really play to be pro anymore? HAH! Read some old boards or interviews with these guys. The pros of the new EE lobby and the old revived EE are horrendous. I was nothing compared to them in 2002, and I left EE 7 years ago, came back on here with a laptop and shit mouse and within 3 days beat half of you. That is all :)
Last edited by ConquerorX on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

I don't think there are any good players active on a daily base, besides Kazter and Nemo.

(P2n players doesn't count in, since they generally suck.)

So yea, beating half of "them" is exactly the same as going to gameranger and beating ALL of them.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

You really came back at the wrong time. Should have been here 4-5 years ago.. Even in 2010 you could have met some real competition from a few guys playing liga 1v1.

After what I've heard, lion played tons of EE, and he stayed longer than 2005, at this point he weren't considered one of the best liga players, but definitely one of the best mod tl aoc players.

You haven't even mentioned Phant0m who was considered one of the best, if not the best liga player in like 05-06, who eventually got beaten by who we today call "newschool experts".

Advent is probably the oldschooler who stayed longest. To us (save-ee players) he is known as [-Ts-] BONES or ProActive, he is mentioned in this threat many times, he's also on the list Daniel made. He's one of my absolute favorite players, but he's not godlike to the newschoolers like you're implying.

Other oldschoolers I've played, such as pro biffy (I believe from -12eaL-) and Zen_Graffix, all had great strategic skills, but lacked speed and macro. It was specially visible if you forced them into a heavy micro game, that their macro slipped.

To me the question isn't if the all star newschoolers would have beaten the all star oldschoolers in any set, but if the oldschoolers would have caught up to newschoolers skill after some months of playing with them, and then eventually surpassed them. This we'll never know.
ConquerorX wrote:I was nothing compared to them in 2002, and I left EE 7 years ago, came back on here with a laptop and shit mouse and within 3 days beat half of you. That is all :)
Every time I host liga team games, I pause at the beginning and say what civs to get. Beating "half" of these people is nothing to write home about.

I'll leave this surprisingly long post with a picture of yesterdays best 4v4 game, enjoy:
EE208.jpg
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

Stop spamming the forum with your negative bs. 90% of your posts are just "who cares" "cocksuckers" etcetc.. If you're not interested, dont read and GTFO!
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

ConquerorX
Intermediate Member

Post by ConquerorX »

Not the same Advent. I am talking about Scott. Don't forget with the amount of new EE lobbys and sierra losing old accounts, anyone can make or remake an old name. Also Lion probably left around when you said arntzen I believe that but seriously the ones that "came back" etc to a dead/ dying game...allot of the time they weren't the original. SO then you compare say "InSanE" in 2007...well that isn't insane Lol. Anyway. Does that make sense? And yea I'm just saying their are not any Pros on EE anymore.

ConquerorX
Intermediate Member

Post by ConquerorX »

What I'm saying art is allot of you guys who think you are "pro" are not and wont ever be. Im $$ playing. They certainly haven't on EE in along long time.

ConquerorX
Intermediate Member

Post by ConquerorX »

You cannot compare people who came from starComa L_Clan allot of the Asian clans and players like elfanor who MAKE MONEY PLAYING to your "new schooler pros" of a dead game. LoL How would they compare? Is that a joke?

ConquerorX
Intermediate Member

Post by ConquerorX »

Thanks for editing my first post whichever mod did that.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

ConquerorX wrote:Thanks for editing my first post whichever mod did that.
You can thank Tool.

ConquerorX
Intermediate Member

Post by ConquerorX »

Well thanks Omega, I don't think that's really a good and or honest thing to do. Funny, but if I didn't catch it then it would be rude and self serving. Not to mention breaking some forum rules I would imagine... Oh well. I like that peoples opinions are different but that isn't cool.

ConquerorX
Intermediate Member

Post by ConquerorX »

Arntzen wrote:Stop spamming the forum with your negative bs. 90% of your posts are just "who cares" "cocksuckers" etcetc.. If you're not interested, dont read and GTFO!

Who are you talking too ?

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

Arntzen wrote:Stop spamming the forum with your negative bs. 90% of your posts are just "who cares" "cocksuckers" etcetc.. If you're not interested, dont read and GTFO!

Return to “EE General Discussion”