My opinion of the people who can give good games

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Re: My opinion of the people who can give good games

Post by BigRon »

Arntzen wrote: Though on the other hand I have to admit I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from shutting down so called “old school experts” over the years who claim to know “what skill really is”, but falls so easily. Even in settings I never really played, or cared to practice at. Especially with the players who can't man up and admit it when they are being outplayed.
back in 2012 when i wasn't even trying.... so get off your high horse and stop pretending you are some legendary player because you aren't. oh didnt lavanger beat you after 5 years of not playing? thats sad :(
Attachments
ggnore.png
ggnore.png (38.22 KiB) Viewed 17271 times

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

lol maybe you beat me once or twice, but I won the majority of the games. But of course then you "weren't even trying" so in your head they don't count :roll:
Lavanger didn't beat me no.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PICTURE U POSTED was a Mid SH game with me going KNIGHTS against you going CA. BRAVO!
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

BigRon
Lobby Username: BigRon

Post by BigRon »

you won liga games i cant deny that but i also gotta say that i never really invested any time/sucked better players dick to get better at it unlike you :wink: but at other settings i was able to compete against you, the so called "legend of empire earth", arnzer :wink:

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

BigRon wrote:but at other settings i was able to compete against you
Yeah, but I've gotten way better since I was in Heros early 2012.

joey
Basic Member
Lobby Username: joey

Post by joey »

you were always the retarded one. if you actually think im bronze lmfao fkn inbred child go back to suckin dick
lightnessking. wrote:Oh and Joey, being bronze in league of legends on the NA server equals ~ gold on EUW :D. Scrub

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

thats debatable
Arntzen wrote:
BigRon wrote:but at other settings i was able to compete against you
Yeah, but I've gotten way better since I was in Heros early 2012.

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

did anyone have to try back then?
kazter i thought samuel was gonna beat lavengers ass? u didnt hear what happened?!!?! i guess he took 1 outta ur book of skillz
https://tenor.co/pTab.gif
BigRon wrote:
Arntzen wrote: Though on the other hand I have to admit I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from shutting down so called “old school experts” over the years who claim to know “what skill really is”, but falls so easily. Even in settings I never really played, or cared to practice at. Especially with the players who can't man up and admit it when they are being outplayed.
back in 2012 when i wasn't even trying.... so get off your high horse and stop pretending you are some legendary player because you aren't. oh didnt lavanger beat you after 5 years of not playing? thats sad :(

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

joey wrote: kazter i thought samuel was gonna beat lavengers ass? u didnt hear what happened?!!?! i guess he took 1 outta ur book of skillz
What are you talking about?

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

lmfao the game u kicked me and i rejoined and left u know what im talking about kidd :lol: :lol: poor samuel has been mia ever since prob takin those little boys he was with to the confession room to do who knows what..... :cry:

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Sam has been mia since what? What are you talking about?

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Oh now I get it. You guys thought lavenger (with an e) was the real lavanger? Really strange how lavEnger suddenly came online, had 4000 player speed and knew how to play liga exactly like one of the best eC's. Also strange how as you say sam went "mia" every time lavEnger was online too.. trololo
I don't expect you to see the difference between one of the best liga players and an average/good liga player, but the fact u actually believed Samuel went to Australia on a fucking CHURCH MISSION?!?!, met lavanger in a pub and tried to convert him to Christianity is beyond me. How gullible can one be. :lol:

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

lol..
he spelled it wrong, talked like he was brain damaged. couldn't name his brother, and didn't type lol correctly till i told him how. hilarious you think that fooled anyone. i just enjoyed watching him trash talk you :roll:
mhm?!?

joey
Basic Member

Post by joey »

yeah i thought it was quite hilarious. maybe that was his way of... letting loose. sorry bout that kazter i mean it's already bad enough krass doesn't care for you. now samuel... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

joey wrote:you were always the retarded one. if you actually think im bronze lmfao fkn inbred child go back to suckin dick
lightnessking. wrote:Oh and Joey, being bronze in league of legends on the NA server equals ~ gold on EUW :D. Scrub

So mad, don't worry Joey, bronze or silver, it's all the same ;). I bet you're an otp garen l0l
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

tool wrote:lol..
he spelled it wrong, talked like he was brain damaged. couldn't name his brother, and didn't type lol correctly till i told him how. hilarious you think that fooled anyone.
Anyone with half a brain wouldn't have been fooled, but then there is joey :lol: And don't even try to pretend he weren't, after he asked lavEnger to come on discord and obs-cheat against me (which really speaks to what kind of a player Joey really is, not that anyone are surpised), lost his mind when it was revealed to him who lavEnger really was. Going on and on about how Samuel must have a personality disorder since he was so convincing lmao
tool wrote:i just enjoyed watching him trash talk you :roll:
Trash talk? Are you referring to Samuels stereotypical parody of an aoc-player? Saying "euro scum" or "euro tryhard" in every sentence is closer to satire than trash talk.

Oh and I'm not even gonna start to explain to Joey how stupid he is for thinking I didn't know who lavEnger was from day one. Just take a step back and think man.. This is getting sad now.

Return to “EE General Discussion”