My prophet cant attack

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Johaug
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Johaug

My prophet cant attack

Post by Johaug »

Hello, i have this problem where my prophet,, for most of the time, cant attack, when i try to earthquake, there is a stop sign, kind of telling me i cant, and i cant either,. it is not only the earthquake it is every abbility sometimes, but sometimes it works, can someone please answer this, maybe it is a setting or something?

Edit

After working almost perfect for a good amount of time, i finally had the time to show you the icone its showing, now maybe it is showing because i am targeting trees and so on, but this happens even on buildings with earthquake, or plague, or whatever abbility sometimes, so i am wondering why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6BsahDJYOc
Last edited by Johaug on Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

_HoTT_
Basic Member

Re: My prophet cant attack

Post by _HoTT_ »

So those little fuckers have a mana thing. You need the right amount of mana for those fuckers to unleash hell.

Another thing is the counter to prophets is a temple. You gotta kill that bitch and then unleash hell.

Johaug
Forum Noob

Post by Johaug »

Yes, i know the mana system , i will instead go into a game, try to get a print screen of it and show you.

I am not talking about the RED X marker, i am talking about when he is supposed to be able to perform an attack but cannot.

Johaug
Forum Noob

Post by Johaug »

After working almost perfect for a good amount of time, i finally had the time to show you the icone its showing, now maybe it is showing because i am targeting trees and so on, but this happens even on buildings with earthquake, or plague, or whatever abbility sometimes, so i am wondering why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6BsahDJYOc

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Post by Arntzen »

If the enemy has built a temple you can't use prophet around the temple. If you make a temple and click on it, you'll see a green line around it, this line shows the area your temple is protecting against enemy prophet calamities.
The common strategy to effectively destroy walls/buildings with prophet is to use military units to target the temple (for example a catapult) and when the temple is destroyed you can use your prophet to quake the rest of the buildings.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Johaug
Forum Noob

Post by Johaug »

Thanks alot for your answer :)

Return to “EE General Discussion”