Pre-Planned Regular Weekly Hosting Events!

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Pre-Planned Regular Weekly Hosting Events!

Post by Omega »

Looking for a particular rare setting? Planning to host a certain setting at the same time and day every week, on a regular basis? This is the thread. If you want a game you're planning to host at the same time and day every week added, just post here and include your lobby name, the type of game you're going to host, and whether or not it's EE or AoC.

All times listed are Eastern Standard Time (for now, I may re-do this post and have it list multiple time zones), which is GMT -5. You can use this information to find the time for you. For example, if someone is hosting something at 6pm as listed here, and you live in Germany which is GMT +1 time zone, you know that there's a 6 hour difference, and that you're ahead of them, so show up 12am your time.

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
  • Noon: Player hosts Modern DM on EEC

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Re: Pre-Planned Regular Weekly Hosting Events!

Post by SlipKnoT »

i wud but i cud never guarantee it. a new sett is in order imo

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

I guess this will be classed as rare on eec->lobby mid, i only say this because people leave lobby and go to gr because they dont see one room open for mid, pre does not attract many gr players.
I'm willing to host but not an exact time, because Australian afternoons are hard to find 1 person to play these days.

bosshaft
Intermediate Member

Post by bosshaft »

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Noon: Player hosts Modern DM on EEC

lol

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

I love it how you all claim we're wasting our time on Empire Earth, but you're the one digging up posts from 2 years+ old lol.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “EE General Discussion”