odd..

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

odd..

Post by taco »

just wondering if any1 else has been receiving pop problems? i was playing a 4v4 the other day where i was 1st to build a colli and rather then going from 178- about 200 i went down to 140ish.. i don't no what happened to my partners or enemies.. all didn't talk/ was in spanish. needless to say i deleted my colli to find my pop remained on 140. this has only happened a handful of times since the server went down. thought it was quite a waste of my resources ._.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: odd..

Post by Omega »

Very interesting. Never seen this sort of glitch before, or heard of anyone having it for that matter, but knowing Empire Earth there's probably a way to reproduce it consistently :P

Maybe try to re-create what you were doing when you started building that coli, etc. a few times vs. a comp and see if you can get it to fuck you again. If so, figure out exactly why, and then just don't do it anymore :P

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Post by taco »

it was a very very mean glitch, when the enermy built a colli my pop further decreased. however when theirs was destroyed it went bak up to 140. mostly happened in diplo games, so i thinkits got something to do with allying/making enermies. the other couple of times the teams were locked tho. so i really donno. something to do with the coli thats all i no

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I've never heard of there being a pop-cap/coli glitch in games with locked teams, however there is a glitch that is very easy to pull off in diplo games that allows you to get a permanently increased cap. Pop falling below the coli-reduced pop sounds very odd and hard to reproduce for diplo games even, let alone a normal team game.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

peow130
Noob @ Everything

Post by peow130 »

Ghost wrote:I've never heard of there being a pop-cap/coli glitch in games with locked teams, however there is a glitch that is very easy to pull off in diplo games that allows you to get a permanently increased cap. Pop falling below the coli-reduced pop sounds very odd and hard to reproduce for diplo games even, let alone a normal team game.
i like that glitch, it's really exploitable.
SlipKnoT wrote:swords are 30 u idiot.

Return to “EE General Discussion”