Most Over-Rated Player EVER

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Re: Most Over-Rated Player EVER

Post by Captain Nemo »

ALL OF YOU GUYS JUST WATCHED TOO MUCH STARWARS AND TRANSFORMERS.
8) ??
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Post by Samuel »

Anyway I'm done with this topic, it's just too much offtopic, so hf, don't think I'll have time to read the next replies.

assys
Basic Member

Post by assys »

Captain Nemo wrote:

ALL OF YOU GUYS JUST WATCHED TOO MUCH STARWARS AND TRANSFORMERS.
8) ??
you might have watched too much finding nemo

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

Samuel wrote:Anyway I'm done with this topic, it's just too much offtopic, so hf, don't think I'll have time to read the next replies.
Giving up already? I'm severely disappointed man
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

tool
Lobby Username: (Zabijej) Tool

Post by tool »

_[eC]_vTz_ underrated
mhm?!?

dan
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: dan

Post by dan »

I think its eC nevermind to be honest.. and Tzarpicasso that dude was crap lol
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

PeLlE wrote:
Samuel wrote:Anyway I'm done with this topic, it's just too much offtopic, so hf, don't think I'll have time to read the next replies.
Giving up already? I'm severely disappointed man
Try harder and he might concider you as a reasonable reason to reply on the some-what retarded statements being posted on this forum.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

when I joined eC like two or three years before the wonlobby ended. it was basically as assys said play with the clan for a while, hangout, etc ask to join there really wasn't any leadership structure although nevermind organized most of the stuff imo.

as for most overrated? pretty much any aoc indy tl player on the wonlobby, and on this lobby idk i'd say your 'pre experts' most aren't that good for a sett they play exclusively and are quite subpar at any other sett.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

Captain Nemo wrote:So basically it was not due to lack of competition as u earlier said, but simply because u stuck around aoc? Thats new... Also, I thought u had long defended the great skills on aoc? Guess not now?
When did i say aoc had lack of skill? They have different play style thats correct, I'm only going to be arguing this one more time because me and you nemo could probably argue for another 5 pages and get no where... agree to disagree.

I admit that i can not beat your swords and yet, i beat people's swords that are better then yours (no im not talking about krass.). Tbh nemo it's not luck at all it's different play styles that work affectively. For instance some people can adapt to others peoples play styles a lot quicker, which is a skill you probably learn from liga. And I really hate repeating myself to you but w/e. As I said in my previous posts my sword strategy was adapted to aoc mid, players that would always use exp.
Captain Nemo wrote:No it's not always luck. And aren't u like contradicting yourself from sentence to sentence? All rushes based on luck? Experts don't lose because of luck? Seriously what do u mean? IMO sometimes you're not bringing your best game, other times you're stuck with a bad map or something. Nevertheless 2 games is not enough basis to judge someone.
I'm actually trying to make sense of what you mean by luck. From my understanding, it is when players that know they can own you but go a troll civ, il give you a story for this, I've beaten ras in liga probably 3-4 times in liga, purely out of luck, he simply underestimated me, and didn't try as he would against a high liga player. As for krasses and mine 1v1, there was no luck in me winning, the strategy I had used (cits go to 4-wood/6-forage/6 on hunt...NOT 9 CITS ON HUNT AND 6 CITS ON FORAGE). I had used many times b4 hand. He was trying. There was no luck that I won, I simply had a different play style to him that benefited me.
Captain Nemo wrote:You'd be surprised how many good players you could find on GR these days. Of course the noob community is still huge, but the known players have become good. And many of them better than you.
Still waiting for another gr player to beat me instead of lavanger...
Captain Nemo wrote:You're making the assumption that because you played 1-1 with him it means you'll always be 50-50 with him in swordrushes. It's not like that. Heck I've even taken krass down in cav vs cav, but you don't hear me blabbing about me being as good as krass with CA, cause 1 game simply cannot decide it.
If you read, I said by Experience, and how everything in that post was the truth. I saw that we had both injured each other quite dramaticly with our sword rush, there's a reason he walled off and went to boom, he just didn't think of siege tower.
Captain Nemo wrote:I haven't seen a single herik ghost. Infact nobody knows u on GR. I specifically remember this game, cause u were doing some stupid forward hunting and it was so easy to raid those cits. It was 3v4 I remember I didn't get any help. And it was a series of 3 games or so (not all 3v4) where I was against u same way each game and it was same picture. I know it was you, it's not hard to tell a ghost apart. Keep denying this it'll only discredit your claims against krass even more, cause if lie about one thing why not lie about it all. It's not to make a point than Im much better than you, it's to make the point that you're infact not very good. And you're cirtainly not as good as krass even with swords. Do I (or anyone else) have the same sword/cit timeline every game? no.
This is funny, because when i first came on, they thought I was the biggest pro on there (I know I'm not, but I let them think it, to try and get a few to lobby ;)). As for you not seeing any heriks, i caught a few lucky I was friends with some "well known" gr players, who had me on friends list, so they knew to kick the ones that did. As i explained above, idk how to beat your strat because to be quite frank, we've probably vsed eachother with swords 3 times, I've seen you mostly in pocket, and yes you have lost agaisnt my team in mid games, As for the player you make sound out to be, I should never of beaten some of the pros, but I have. For instance when me and dave or kirac or himmy blah blah blah vsed on wing, I would sometimes come up on top. I really shouldn't of because "I'm a horrible player" of what you explain as me to be. But it's simply different play styles, supermans kryptonite. Now i know I'm not a better over all player than them, but I am competition to them in team games, just as much as you are. I'll give you another story, Himmy was 26-0, he had just beaten kaz 4-5 times in a row or something. So jumped on gr to see how much himmy had improved (me and him use to play a lot on aoc together, have been friends on game since.), because obviously beating kaz 4-5 times in a row is quite hard to accomplish. so i challanged him and won. There was no luck, we both tried nemo. For the fact that you say you are better then me, i totally agree nemo, I haven't played enough with you to find your weakness. But it's funny how you completely ignored me when I said I beat abso in a 1v1. He must be a horrible player to. And no nemo I haven't lied about a thing.
As for kazter, ye man no1 was giving you a second glance, AoH didn't know you, none of us did (AoH and AK were leading mid clans at that time)...how long did you say you've been on eec again quite a few years if I remember correctly, nemo didn't pick you up, I'm sure 5 years later he may of realized you were decent. I let you join because i saw potential but if I had known you were going to turn into an ass i would've just ignored you.

As for assys, I wasn't making up what i said, that's what a number of players had said to me. People just have different points of view, and of what Sam said, Tbh I'm sure krass does have that kind of power on nVm, does he abuse hell do I know, but I'm sure he could.

Anyway Thank you pelie and nemo, you've basically just proved of just how over rated krass is. Tbh your exactly what omega had explained. FAN BOYS.

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

You know what herik, over time I have beaten many in 1vs1. So did you, so did Nemo, so did probably everyone playing this game for a while now. Well, I lost as well, probably more than I won and my guess would be you did as well.
Anyways point is, I have won games where we both tried, equal maps and yet I won even though I would have rated them way better than me. It happens. Does that make me an equal player to all I have beaten? No. Does that make those I have beaten overrated if people think they are better than me? No, simply because it's the truth. And it is not a shame at all to admit that neither you nor me are great players. However I'm sure you are good at mid sh, I can't rate as I cannot recall having ever played vs you. Then again mid sh is just 1 (one!) sett of many. Can you judge a book by just reading one page? I doubt it.
I'm not saying you should bow humbled to. You can definitely be proud of being a decent, good, whatever player and for being able to keep up with those who currently play (if a game is something you can ever really be proud of lol), but if we recall the topics title "most overrated player ever" I believe we can all agree that Krass is not a name to be mentioned here. As I posted earlier, he might be overrated, he might be udnerrated, whatever, I can't judge, but what I can be sure of is that he is nowhere near the most overrated player ever.

And on a side note: I usually don't brag with who I have beaten. And I believe the times where one would have to show off EE skills are over. To me it looks like you ran into something not expecting people to disagree and now you are afraid to step back or justa dmit you are exaggerating. And yes you are. Don't you realize half of the posters, including me, are just trolling you while the rest is having a huge laugh?

As for me being a Krass fanboy: I never was and never will be. I actually never liked Krass and I nowhere stated he was the best or something. If you read my previous posts you will realize I did mention he might be overrated or he might not. I just completely disagree with your proofs.

As for Sams eC post: lol.

And now to close my post with a little joke someone told me:
How many people does it take to destroy eC? Just one, lightnessking.
So let the flames begin!

Anyways can't be assed to write more, if I ever come up with something I have missed I shall do so in another almost serious and non trolling post (almost because of that lightnessking remark)
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Lavanger
Novice Member
Lobby Username: Lavanger

Post by Lavanger »

i think there just trying to cut off, one of your many oversized big heads tbh

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

ben55 wrote:when I joined eC like two or three years before the wonlobby ended. it was basically as assys said play with the clan for a while, hangout, etc ask to join there really wasn't any leadership structure although nevermind organized most of the stuff imo.

as for most overrated? pretty much any aoc indy tl player on the wonlobby, and on this lobby idk i'd say your 'pre experts' most aren't that good for a sett they play exclusively and are quite subpar at any other sett.
fag

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

simple_faith wrote:
ben55 wrote:when I joined eC like two or three years before the wonlobby ended. it was basically as assys said play with the clan for a while, hangout, etc ask to join there really wasn't any leadership structure although nevermind organized most of the stuff imo.

fag
I'de say joey was pretty good, even though i only saw him play on lobby, he was pretty boss

herik
Momma's boy

Post by herik »

What ever pelie I'll stop, but the only reason i "bragged" was because he put me down to a level that shouldn't be able to beat pros.
PeLlE wrote:And now to close my post with a little joke someone told me:
So let the flames begin!
HAHA

I didn't think krass had a sense of humour, until he let lightness into the clan.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

PeLlE wrote:
And now to close my post with a little joke someone told me:
So let the flames begin!

LoL so true :P

I love this topic who has a bigger dick than who is this about eec mid or aoc mid ? Dave was best sword player i seen and zealot was best cav player i seen thats basically eec im talking about. But dont get me wrong when dave first come too eec he wasnt the best be he trained himself too be a top mid player.

Also if your talking about mid your missing out Ws clan who same level as ec clan at mid on eec
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Return to “EE General Discussion”