I believe it is once again time

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Re: I believe it is once again time

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

yea strats fair enough but if someone cant play without tribs they better train harder ;) i know where p51 is coming from tho he lose`s 100% of games so he needs help ;)
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Post by P-51 »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:yea strats fair enough but if someone cant play without tribs they better train harder ;) i know where p51 is coming from tho he lose`s 100% of games so he needs help ;)
Have you ever even played EE? You probably suck because any real player wouldn't want to be taking out the realistically strategic properties of the game unless they couldn't handle it. I bet you also cry when people rush you and kill your animals.

|2P n33b

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

P-51 wrote:
[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:yea strats fair enough but if someone cant play without tribs they better train harder ;) i know where p51 is coming from tho he lose`s 100% of games so he needs help ;)
Have you ever even played EE? You probably suck because any real player wouldn't want to be taking out the realistically strategic properties of the game unless they couldn't handle it. I bet you also cry when people rush you and kill your animals.

|2P n33b
hahahahahaa xDXDXD.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

lol p51 i do play ee lol yes i hate people rushing me :D come on ee and give me some games p51 you mite change my mind :lol:

simple_faith
Nemesis
Lobby Username: simple_faith

Post by simple_faith »

yo trix and p51, you guys are both noobs. that is all.

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

lol true true :D one day i will be like faith :oops:

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

they might be both noobs but p51 is just retarded and a fag fudgetanios

P-51

Post by P-51 »

[-Ts-] Tricky wrote:lol p51 i do play ee lol yes i hate people rushing me :D come on ee and give me some games p51 you mite change my mind :lol:
No way mang, pre-space and mid sh bore me.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

haha fag all you can is mid sh on aoc and you still fail on it.

P-51

Post by P-51 »

Lawlsauce that shows how much of a dumbass you are. I don't even play mid sh!
Please learn to spell, speak English, argue, play EE, and act like a normal human. Dutch faggot.

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

P-51 wrote:Lawlsauce that shows how much of a dumbass you are. I don't even play mid sh!
Please learn to play EE, and act like a normal human. Dutch faggot.
LOL @ PLAY EE.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Maybe tributes don't have much say to you Tl players, but in SH/DM it absolutely limets the strategies that you no longer have tributes. I haven't come across a whole lot of cheaters in my past 5 years on EE, maybe due to my reputation, or maybe just because I play in games with known people and thereby don't really see any cheaters. Maybe there simply aren't any cheaters left worth mentioning?

In my opinion it can't hurt to run another vote. But meh I hardly ever play anymore so don't care so much.
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

d-dog
Lobby Username: Cold Fusion

Post by d-dog »

The whole, your not a skilled player if you have to receive tributes, is a retarded argument. If I'm playing, lets say, a 4v4 middle sh, my pop cap is obviously pretty low as it is, and if I'm playing pocket ca., theres a good chance I'm not even going to bother gathering food to a certain point for a higher army count. If I'm helping a dying wing, and I get base raped in the process, and I don't even have food to make a single cit anymore, GG our team permitting the other team doesn't completely suck. If I was tributed, like in the past, I would be back in the game in no time and the sides would therefore be back to equilibrium. This has happened to me countless times, and this is only one example. Tbh, even with omega's patch, cheaters will always be cheaters. Mass murderers don't stop killing people just because there is a system to prevent them from doing so, they simply wait till the time is right, and exploit the system. Cheating is pretty easy to catch imo, eliminating these people would be better than keeping them around pretending they are part of this community. *Hey John, there is an open house in our neighborhood, you should consider buying it. The guy that lives next to it admitted he loved killing people, and is a pedofile, but don't worry, there is rules against that here! Great! said john. I'll pack up my things, and move my wife and kids in right away!* The end.
COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION
BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_
D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG

Elite
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: Elite

Post by Elite »

Tribute adds a whole new element of skill/strategy to the game, to claim otherwise is nonsense and defies simple economic logic, if one player is gaining resources via tribute another player is losing them there's nothing unfair it just allows a team to more efficiently allocate its resources thus more emphasis on team coordination. Tricky you're a good player in your way man but I've seen you play you pretty much rush as hard as possible and if it doesn't work you die; you shouldn't try to limit the game so that it better fits your play style. Lack of tribute isn't that bad and I'm sure there were still some people that cheated but I don't think it was very widespread. I don't care one way or the other at this point but I have seen some games get severely messed up by lack of tribute, and I don't see how anyone can honestly arguing that tribute somehow reduces skill.

krooM
Forum Noob
Xfire: xxblubxx
Lobby Username: TŖĪÇĦŐΜĔ җ KŕØøм җ

Post by krooM »

lol guys i think u never played a pre 4v4. Its so gay when all 3 teammates tribute 1 all resources so its a 1v1 coz the others cant follow

Return to “EE General Discussion”