• Empire Earth
  • Miscellaneous

Drexmod 3: Upcoming features

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.

Re: Drexmod 3: Upcoming features

Postby Bogdan_xD » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:49 am

i don't know how yukon's code looks like, but sounds like doable.Considering if drexmod can read the position of players (the order they joined), if player 1 drops and player 2 has drexmod and detects ( Waiting for Host etc), it could try to spam 5 times the F4 key to save the game.But i don't know if that warning ( waiting for host ) is identifiable to flag it and use it
Bogdan_xD
Intermediate Member

Postby drex888 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:06 am

Yes, I think that should be possible.
In most cases I process like that:
I locate the EE binary code which disconnect you from the host. I inject in this location a new code which call the "Save Function".
In the most of case, the "Save Function" first check if you are the host. If so,I modify it to force the save.

drex/yukon
drex888

Postby Neotje » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:18 pm

drex888 wrote:Yes, I think that should be possible.
In most cases I process like that:
I locate the EE binary code which disconnect you from the host. I inject in this location a new code which call the "Save Function".
In the most of case, the "Save Function" first check if you are the host. If so,I modify it to force the save.

drex/yukon

This would be an absolute killer feature. :thumbsupl:
Neotje
Intermediate Member

Postby bradleybrand » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:42 am

Wow! I never thought all this was possible! :o

How does the Mod detect "Cheating"? Is it Detecting Programs running in the background or?...
B Brand.
bradleybrand
Basic Member

Postby drex888 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:18 am

bradleybrand wrote:Wow! I never thought all this was possible! :o

How does the Mod detect "Cheating"? Is it Detecting Programs running in the background or?...

Resources Glitching: each time the EE attribute you resources, the mod check if that come from legitimate activity or not.
Hex civ: When a player select a civ, the mod look on it and check if this is an hex civ or not.
drex888

Previous

Return to EE General Discussion