bring back resource tributes !! 2

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Lancelot5
Lobby Username: Lancelot5

bring back resource tributes !! 2

Post by Lancelot5 »

Hey,
Altghought there is another Topic about that issue i created a new post here because the older one, as so often here in the forum, is full of off topic.

Since i play a bit liga i often face following situation ingame:
I hosting games. So i play wing and probably lose fast because i am not exerpierenced enough. But pockets can still play because of a better boom. So I can do nothing the game, except wating. This is really annoying since i dont like to quit game when i am host.
Sure i am bad and it will change with increase of game experience.

But in gerneral its often like wings lose fast and pockets still play. With Tributes Wings still can have some fun althought they maybe lost early due to whatever circumstances. Thatswhy i think for LIGA tributes maybe good !

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Re: bring back resource tributes !! 2

Post by eeralf_ »

i dont miss the tributes. ok it was maybe a good part, so put a check box in the game allowed or not , like Reaval Map and etc

Lancelot5
Lobby Username: Lancelot5

Post by Lancelot5 »

i dont miss the tributes. ok it was maybe a good part, so put a check box in the game allowed or not , like Reaval Map and etc
Yeah in SH sets I also dont miss that feature so much. But when it comes to TL earlygame, where no real teamplay is possible, tributes could reduce the amount of lucky hits/maps.
A checkbox as u suggested would be really awesome. I dont know how it works. On GR players said, altghought tributes are still allowed, they cant glitch ressources.

eeralf_
Nemesis
Lobby Username: eeralf

Post by eeralf_ »

on TL yes, there make it maybe more sense

Return to “EE General Discussion”