Discussion

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
Samuel
Lobby Username: _[eC]_SamueL_

Re: Discussion

Post by Samuel »

ben55 wrote:
Samuel wrote:
ben55 wrote:wow this thread.. is idk
lol its even more "idk" than the best players thread xD
agreed, your four votes are more irrelevant than this discussion
agreed, thank god your fifteen votes made that topic a little bit more relevant :P

ben55

Post by ben55 »

nah all those votes came from me. i got zero. krass #1 except ric though
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

Samuel

Post by Samuel »

ben55 wrote:nah all those votes came from me. i got zero. krass #1 except ric though
Don't lie.

I gave you one of my votes, you know ;P
I wanted to vote for Elfanor, but I accidentally clicked on your name.
Ahhh I guess that happens. EDIT= Honestly speaking, I dont even remember who I have voted for
Last edited by Samuel on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

must of been a heck of a sneeze. hope you are feeling better.

Samuel

Post by Samuel »

You sure you are ok zeke? I never talked about sneezing, drunk? :P

ben55

Post by ben55 »

proooooost

herik
Momma's boy
Lobby Username: herik

Post by herik »

Samuel wrote:You sure you are ok zeke? I never talked about sneezing, drunk? :P
ben55 wrote:proooooost
Hacked by eeralf :D

ben45
Basic Member
Lobby Username: y?

Post by ben45 »

lol what a load of bullshit, if you have over 1500 player speed, your finger bashing your keyboard because its just UNNESSICARY, unless you guys take twice the IQ to move a cit to a forage where i do it in one click, maybe the more player speed, the dumber the IQ, unless its a really short game (10f11)

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

ben45 wrote:lol what a load of bullshit, if you have over 1500 player speed, your finger bashing your keyboard because its just UNNESSICARY, unless you guys take twice the IQ to move a cit to a forage where i do it in one click, maybe the more player speed, the dumber the IQ, unless its a really short game (10f11)
:thumbsupl:
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I average about 800 PS playing rusty/lazy in a game that I actually have to do some average form of participation to win. I used to break 1000 nearly every game regardless what I had to do in the game. The highest I could get on a regular basis in Mod DM was about 2500 in an action filled game (those usually come with a fair amount of mistakes). I do not spam hot keys, though I occasionally spam the mouse when I get antsy controlling army.

I use hot keys for just about everything, which are weighted higher than mouse clicks when calculating PS. I know players who specifically rely on the mouse and can be just as fast and just as good. I think it's a fair indicator (not a great one) of how good a player was in a particular game, but once you get into a certain range it matters little. Over 2000 means you're making mistakes or spamming. Under 500, you aren't fast enough or you're doing too little. Within that range is more an indicator of how much you use the mouse or hot keys, which may or may not relate to skill.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

lightnessking.
Nemesis

Post by lightnessking. »

Ghost wrote:I average about 800 PS playing rusty/lazy in a game that I actually have to do some average form of participation to win. I used to break 1000 nearly every game regardless what I had to do in the game. The highest I could get on a regular basis in Mod DM was about 2500 in an action filled game (those usually come with a fair amount of mistakes). I do not spam hot keys, though I occasionally spam the mouse when I get antsy controlling army.

I use hot keys for just about everything, which are weighted higher than mouse clicks when calculating PS. I know players who specifically rely on the mouse and can be just as fast and just as good. I think it's a fair indicator (not a great one) of how good a player was in a particular game, but once you get into a certain range it matters little. Over 2000 means you're making mistakes or spamming. Under 500, you aren't fast enough or you're doing too little. Within that range is more an indicator of how much you use the mouse or hot keys, which may or may not relate to skill.
Pope gets 50-150 player speed.
You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Return to “EE General Discussion”